Chapter 5 : Stay With Me

SUPER FREAKIN SHORT CHAPTER!

XoXo

GagasGelato

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Viviana's POV]

Gaga smiles at me and then she says, "How would you like to...I dunno..." She scratches the back of her head and breaks our eye contact. "Stay....here. With me." She says. Her eyes wander around the room. I grab her face in my hands and she connects eyes with me again.

"Are you serious?" I ask her skeptically. "I have to make sure I'm not dreaming." I say. I pinch myself. "HOLY SHIT! OUCH!" I scream.

"Damn! Why did you do it so hard?!" She asks me as she inspects the big red dot.

"I won't wake up unless it hurts." I pinch myself again.

"Viviana! No no! Stop! You aren't dreaming. It's real." She tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You really want me to come and stay with you?" I ask.

"Yes. Very much. You'll be safe, you'll get to come on tour with me, you can hang out with me and my friends, go to parties, have fun, etc!" Gaga says as she counts all of those on her fingers.

"I-I'd LOVE to!" I say excitedly.

"Great!" She stands up and so do I. I hug her tightly and she whispers something. It's too soft that I couldn't make out what she said but it didn't really matter because I'm staying with my idol. Nothing else matters.

[Gaga's POV]

"I knew you'd come back" I say soft enough so only I can hear.

"Alright kiddo. Pizza orrrrr....." I put my hands on my hips like I'm thinking. "Pizza?" I ask.

She giggles and says, "Pizza."

"Pizza it is then!" I say.

I'm so happy to have my baby back.

[Viviana's POV]

I wake up and I feel cold. I sit up and see a blanket around my legs. I pull it up to my chin and turn to lay on my side and see a lump. A human sized lump. It moves and I scream.

"OH MY GOD WHAT WHAT WHAT? WHAT IS IT? TARA HELP!" The lump jumps up and I see it has on underwear and a long tshirt. Then a bedside lamp turns on. I see the face of Lady Gaga and it all comes back to me.

"Viviana are you ok?" She grabs my cheeks and strokes my hair.

"Oh..um..y-yeah I'm great I jus thought I was...i dunno...somewhere else and that you were someone else."

"Viviana it's ok. Nothing can harm you. You're safe here with me." Gaga says as she tucks my hair behind my ear. She climbs back into bed and puts her arms around me. I lay my head on her chest and she strokes my hair.

"Love you." She whispers.

"Love you more." I say.

"Not possible." She says and I smile. My head slowly goes up and down with her chest and soon it's slow and I know she's asleep.

"Goodnight Gaga....goodnight....mom..." I say when I'm sure she's asleep.