6. Perfect Balance of Darkness and Light - Part 4

Galadriel has accepted his offer and Halbrand intends to take things slowly in the relationship and not scare her, but she decides to show him just how experienced she is

Tags/warnings: sex (slightly sensored, find the full version on AO3), implied past Sauron/Melkor

🤍🖤

4. Control

She had said yes! He could hardly believe it was true. She was so pure, so obsessed with fighting evil – yet she had agreed to rule with him. To balance his darkness with her light.

He imagined what they could achieve together as king and queen and was filled with a thrill of excitement. With an elvish captain as wife, no realm would be closed – and even if someone tried to oppose him, Galadriel's and his joint power would be impossible to resist. Especially when they had finished making the rings.

As he took her hand, meeting the gaze in those impossibly blue eyes, another kind of excitement began to build up within. Her long, blonde curls spilled down her back and her cheeks glowed pink, enhancing her natural beauty. She wore a jade green dress with gold seams and it clung to her shapely curves.

He knew how elves wed – that physical intimacy was all it took to create a bond – and now he began to look forward to that part of their relationship as well.

Drawing her close, he murmured. "You are so beautiful. I need you."

"And I you." Her voice was breathless as she turned her face up invitingly.

He restrained a sudden burst of desire pouring into his body, making him want to throw her to the ground and take her with furious abandon right there on the path. Not for the first time he reflected over how much the body he occupied was controlled by animal instincts and urges, and how hard it was to curb those needs.

Instead of yielding, he kissed her gently, careful not to scare her.

Her lips were deliciously soft as she responded and she turned out to be a surprisingly good kisser. Currents of lust spread through him as his human senses were overwhelmed by her intoxicating scent and taste.

Far too soon she broke the kiss; someone was talking nearby and she probably feared exposure. Elves were amusingly proper about such things.

"Worried over your reputation?" he teased.

"No."

"Good. Don't be." Sitting on a bench by the river, he placed her on his lap. "I want everyone to know you are mine." Then he claimed her lips again, and much as he tried he couldn't quite hold back his need this time.

Blood rushed downwards and his pants quickly became too tight for comfort. He hoped Galadriel wouldn't notice. Perhaps she didn't know what the hardness was?