The rise of the snakes part 1

Depuis le début

Cole: Don't worry folks, we got this.

Zane: What should we do with him?

Kai: Oh I got just the thing. *thoughts* Sorry cousin.

We hook him up on one of the shops when he was angry, we pay for the candy to taunting him when Jay said.

Jay: Mmm, Cotton candy.

Zane: Guys who is that?

We look at where Zane pointed at and saw her, with her Gold-ish amber eye color, then she walks away, we don't know if this person was a criminal or not, so we decided to follow her, we saw her again and went to a dead-end Ally way so she might be trap once we got their, we saw nothing.

Jay: Okay, how?!

Cole: We don't know, come on we need to leave.

We agreed to return home, but not knowing we being watch.

-Y/n POV-

Okay that was close, I headed to the snowing mountain, after a hour the cold and the snow doesn't bother me, Cus I am a immune to cold and I am not wearing any footwear, til I fallen down.

Y/N: SON OF A B*TCH!

-Lloyd POV-

When I have the hypnobrais on my side when I heard someone coming down, she landed on her back, when I look at her, she wears wrapped cloth, and weirdly looking clothing, and she has white hair and pale skin also she wears no pants which made me blush but she only has her panties on, but when the serpentine went near her when she opened her eyes which it's Gold-ish amber eye color.

(Also I don't know what the current general in the hypnobrais tribes)

(She has wrapped cloth all around her body)

???: Ow... my head... wait... where am I?

Sirra: You are in my tomb human.

???: General Sirra, you took your brother his spot!

Serpentine: MAMA!!!

Lloyd: Uh what?

Skales: Hello mom.

???: Son, I place you general in the future understand?

Skales: Yesss mom.

Then it hit me like a dump truck no... A FRECKING TRAIN WRACK?!

Lloyd: Aunt Y/n?

Y/N: I figured you recognize me, but you can call me aunt Zeta or aunt Y/n if you want, now that the hypnobrais are reunited with me, but one down and four to go.

Lloyd: Wait there's more?!

Y/N: Yes, but I made a map of all five serpentine tribes, but someone stolen my map.