Chapter 13 (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you're soaked Y/n." He said. "Is all this for me?"

"Yesssss." You moaned.

Ichigo slid his fingers in and out plunging further and further with each exit. The euphoric feeling flew out sending tingles across your body with every plunge. He watched as your back started to arch and your body twitched at his touch, your breathing malfunctioned as he started to pick up speed finger fucking you.

"You're gonna- make me- cum fuckkk." You breathe.

He grew a lustful smile watching you lose all sense of control within your body, you started to shake and you dug your nails into his arm breaking skin but not drawing blood. 

"Go ahead, cum for me." He said in a low manner.

The pleasure was overwhelming you, your eyes closed and your head spun, your mind dissolved, and your other hand dug deep into the bed clenching whatever you were able to grab. Your toes curled, legs uncontrollably shaking around him. Your orgasm ripped through your body in the most disrespectful way, you moaned so loud it was louder than the music being played. Ichigo reached up to cover your mouth while continuing to finger fuck you to finish out your orgasm. He pulled out his fingers and licked them clean.

"Fuck you taste good." He muttered.

Ichigo got too excited, he wanted to take things slow in bed, rile you up, and make you cum your brains out before he came but his playing with you made him want to immerse himself inside well before he planned to. He sat up, you placed your hands on your chest and he pulled your pants down, he didn't bother to pull your panties off because he ended up ripping those in two. He pulled and kicked his boxers off and kneeled in front of your wet snatch. Ichigo plunged his fingers into you one more time making a high pitch yelp escape you and he used your slick as lube while he edged his cock throwing his head back and inhaling through his teeth. Fuck this man is so sexy, you analyzed him from the cock up. His large size which was rather scary to think about where it was supposed to go, his juicy abs that flexed as he breathed, his chest that inflated and deflated glistening in the low lighting of the room, his pleasure-twisted face, pretty brown eyes, and fluffy orange hair. Everything about him was perfect. Ichigo came closer, rubbing the head of his throbbing cock on your folds, before shoving himself in and letting out a languid sigh, he looked you over like a prize he had won, he stretched your walls, and broken moans flew out from your lips as he let you adjust to his size. He went in deeper and a long deep groan passed his lips along with some curses.

Ichigo started slow, his bed creaking while rocking, his body looked like you were snatching his soul with your spongy walls, you gripped onto him internally as well as externally when your legs wrapped around and arms went to his neck drawing him in. He switched into an animal state rocking his hips into you harder and faster. "Fuck" is all he can sputter out as he fucks deeper. Your back starts arching again as he stuffs you with what you can take, and your pussy starts squelching releasing cream onto his dick with the sound of skin slapping filling the room. The entire time your pussy has had a solid grip on Ichigo, this man is a soldier because anybody else would've folded and came by now to this lethal grip. Still, he fucks into you giving all his force making his bed creak even louder.

"This fucking grip you have- fuckk." Ichigo huffs.

He latches onto one of your breasts, pulling down your shirt to stare at them while he fucks into you, your moaning began to get louder so he silences you with a kiss. You moan into his mouth exciting him even more. He can't keep going with this grip you have, he'll cum too early. He wants to make sure he destroys your pussy and ships you off happy, so he pulls out, and you gripe upsettingly at him. He lifts you up and turns you over onto your tummy, instinctively you open your legs and toot your ass in the air inviting him in. He smiles devilishly at this but lays you flat and closes your legs and kneels over them. Your legs are closed and he's overtop of you, your hands nervously gripping the bed waiting for what comes next. He rubs and slaps your ass multiple times giving a red raised print on your right cheek.

"Pleasee- fuck me." You say staggeringly.

He spreads your ass cheeks and finds your hiding throbbing pussy. After aligning himself again he slips in, this feeling you've never felt before, much more intense from your legs being closed so your walls are firmly pressed up against him, along with your grip, and it adds more pleasure for Ichigo as well. He moans while entering your wet warm fleshy pot, your fingers are locked latched onto the bed moaning and screaming into the bed. He pounded away at your pussy, rocking his hips back and forth rhythmically. He sent you over the edge hitting one spot in particular, drilling right into your gspot.

"Oh fuck, right thereee." You sigh.

"Mm right here?" He says as he hits the spot again.

"Yess right fucking there!" You yelled as he hit the spot harder.

Waves of ecstasy rolled over your body from that one spot, he leaned down further to kiss the back of your neck, the heat hitting your skin making it tingle. Your breath ran away from you unable to be caught as he fucked into you harder and harder, he came back up to look at the way your body fit under his, him grabbing onto your asscheek painfully making you pinch your eyes shut. Your thighs start shaking, tears falling from the pleasure and you're drooling onto the bed, you call out his name almost chanting it which excited him even more. If you could believe it his dick got more rock hard than it already was. You start babbling incoherent nothings, with his name and moans as your orgasm rocks your body sending tingles and sharp pleasure-filled peaks up and down it.

"Again? Damn pretty girl." He whispered into your backside. 

The heat from his lips made your skin tingle and your hair stand on end, it was all too much pleasure and this erupted yet another orgasm right after the last. "Keep cumming on my dick pretty girl." He whispers again. Crying for more, a drooling, moaning, convulsing mess under Ichigo and he loved every bit of the show he was getting, enjoying making you cum repeatedly. Your pussy gushing out making the loudest squishing noises across the room from all your juices being fucked right back into you.

"Shit, you just keep cumming. You're gonna make me cum." He breathes.

Nearing his release he pulls out again, this time you're more verbal than before.

"No, come back please!"

"Flip over pretty girl." He says, you obeying instantly sitting up with your elbows in the bed.

He rubs his throbbing head on your clit in small circles, you drop your head at the erotic wave of pleasure that consumes you. 

"Ichigo." You sigh. The sound of his name was in a pleading manor, begging for his attention.

"What do you want babygirl?" The words sending a rush of juices to your hot spot.

The look you gave while reaching over to rub your clit told him exactly what you wanted, you ground your hips into the bed while rubbing yourself biting your lip at the delight. He smirked inching closer to you. He rubbed up and then down, up again, and inserted himself in hissing at his entry. You wrap your legs around him and use your elbows to keep you up as he fucked you into the bed, he leans you back all the way while abusing your neck sending more chills and thrills up your spine. Letting out a strained groan into your neck, the heat also giving you more pleasure until you burst once again. "Fuck girl-" Is what manages to stagger out from Ichigo's lips as you cum on his dick. You can feel him twitching internally, and his body starts to shake above you.

"Ah shhhit." He hisses. "Fuck." 

He releases his seed slowing his pumps soon after, he pulled out and plops on the bed next to you. Both of you breathe heavily and uncontrollably as he pulls you into him. The most amazing feeling ever next to sex is a good cuddle. You're so tired you can barely keep your eyes open, and your lids become heavy and close on you is Ichigo giving a light smile followed by a kiss on the cheek.