"What are you doing here?" she continued with her brows knitted together. "It's a long ways away from your guys' apartment."

Yoongi's mind raced as he tried to come up with a reason as to why he was there, one that was believable as well. He never expected to be recognized.

"Omo, are you meeting someone here?" her eyes widened as she covered her mouth in shock.

He was quick to deny, vigorously shaking his head no, but she didn't seem to believe him.

"I'll get out of your way then, mianhae," she said before bowing and starting to step away.

Yoongi didn't know what to do. He couldn't just let her leave with the impression that he was on a date. Imagine if she shared that information with her, decreasing any chances he had (as if he had any in the first place). He got up from his seat and snatched her wrist before she was out of his reach.

"Wait, Chaeng-ah," he said.

Chaeyoung's body stiffened. Only one person in the whole world and her whole existence had called her that. Did Jungkook tell his members?

"Where did you hear that from?" she asked.

It wasn't a big deal if he did, she just was not used to hearing it out of other people's mouth. Well maybe it mattered a little bit. The nickname was something special to their relationship. And now that he recently started calling her that again, it calmed her heart a bit knowing Jungkook hadn't completely forgotten about their time together.

"Um, I'm sorry, your name was just a bit long to say and I needed to get your attention fast," he explained, slightly confused. "Did I offend you?"

"Ani, it's okay," she replied with a small smile. It was too long and personal of an explanation. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not on a date with anyone," he said quickly with focused eyes and his grip still on her wrist. "I just need you to know that."

Chaeyoung looked at him with a very puzzled expression. His behaviour was a bit weird and out of the ordinary. Last time she spoke to him was at their apartment, where he came off as the calm and serious type. But now, he seemed so frazzled and desperate.

"Ah, okay," she replied, a bit nervous.

Yoongi finally let go of his grasp on her, realizing how crazy he must be coming off. He opened his mouth to tell the truth as it seemed like there was no escaping it, but she interrupted him before he could.

"It's okay Yoongi-oppa, you don't have to share what's happening," she reassured with a soft and comforting grin. "It must be a personal reason and you shouldn't feel obligated to tell me just because I had caught you. Don't worry, I won't even tell anyone I saw you here."

Yoongi gave a sigh of relief as Chaeyoung gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. And now, he felt content with lecturing Jungkook that strictly. There was no way that he would allow his maknae to hurt this woman, not until he came to terms with his own feelings. But then again, Yoongi didn't know if he would even allow him to be with her for real. She was too kind and gentle for him.

"Thank you, Chaeng-ah," he smiled.

The girl cringed at the sound of her nickname again, but it was a small reaction and not enough for him to notice.