Chapter 9

Hey Guys! Crescent Rider here and I am back with another chapter.

But before you all begin, there is something that I want to talk about...

In one of my stories, I once told everyone I've thought of working on an original fiction story. And that's when I realized that I had been working on some Original Stories in the past.

Although most of them are Rated E for various reasons, rest assured that everything I make is fictional and I don't condone these actions or scenarios in real life.

For those who seemed curious enough to see what I've written. Go to AO3 and my profile there is 'TheRisingDryad'. You'll find the other stories I've made there.

That is all I have to say, and enjoy the chapter!

Forest

(Name Change: Hope will be referred to as Nadja)

While Aura fetches the Wise King of the Forest, Momon, Nabe, and Nadja return with the others and Ninya is somehow close to the latter.

Especially the Spellcaster is curious about Nadja's raven and her knowledge of the arts of magic. As some of her knowledge was never recorded in the Magician's Guild.

Hence, Nadja created a lie to provide a plausible answer to Ninya's curiosity...

"You studied other kinds of Magic from different areas?" Ninya repeated, "All by yourself?"

"Yes, but some places are hard to navigate due to traps, monsters, and other obstacles," Nadja explained, "To make things easier, I had to use a few familiars to get through the trouble easier than alone,"

Munnin then nuzzles his head against Nadja's cheek, "Why do you think I learned so much for being an independent Magic Caster?"

Ninya expresses awe at Nadja's experience and wonders if he acted independently, he could learn more than what's limited from the Magician's Guild. But if he did, he wouldn't have met these people he calls friends.

However, Ninya wishes to learn even a little knowledge to achieve his personal goal besides the creed of the Swords of Darkness.

Before he could say, they soon hear the birds flying from a distance, and everyone was alerted by this. Lukrut places his ear against the ground and feels the vibrations, "This is bad. Something big is coming this way,"

"Could it be the Wise King of the Forest?" Nfirea presumed,

"It's definitely it," Nadja remarked, and all eyes were on her, "And it's coming in fast,"

"Please leave the rest to us," Momon requested,

"Understood," Peter said,

"We shall depend on you," Dyne followed,

Swords of Darkness then proceeds to gather Nfirea's things for him, and the latter turns to Momon for a moment, "Momon-san,"

"What is it?" Momon inquired,

"Try not to push yourself too much..." Nfirea told,

"Yes. Now leave the forest quickly," Momon replied,

With that Nfirea and the Swords of Darkness left while Nadja joined Momon's side, "Guess the only thing left to do now is face this Wise King of the Forest. To be honest, I'm quite tempted to see this creature firsthand if it's considered a magical beast of legends..."

"Aside from your opinion, without witnesses, they won't know if it was the Wise King of the Forest," Momon said, "Maybe I should cut off one of its legs,"