Chapter 6

Hey Guys, Crescent Rider here. And I am back with another chapter!

But before you all begin, I would like to thank everyone that responded to my question. It really helped a lot to clear my mind about certain things and it also helped me figure something out in future chapters.

Then there's a discussion that I plan to talk about at the end, and the true question of this matter

One that's written in the very beginning...

...

...

...

Out of all the Servants out there, which one should I add first...?

Feel free to make suggestions, as well as add a couple of details of your own choosing.

That is all I have to say, and as always enjoy the chapter! 

The Following Day

After Ainz left to become an adventurer at a capital known as E-Rantel, Hope remained in Nazarick and reads several books and notes to pass the time. Specifically, The Center of Ainz's office.

The Pleiade assigned to watch her over was Yuri Alpha and remains attentive. Especially when she hasn't moved the very spot she stood on.

Hope glanced at her and internally sighs at the Pleiades' newfound devotion towards her. But it can't be helped considering the bonds between her and the members of Ainz Ooal Gown. Or rather, the Supreme Beings as the NPCs viewed.

To maintain some familiarity with this place, she had to bring someone with her...

"My Lady," The Young Arachnoid turns to the call and the one who approaches her was the Manor Maid made of Mercury with a tray carrying today's breakfast under a silver dish cover, "I have brought what you've requested,"

"Thank you, Suisei," Hope thanked,

The Mercury Maid, known as Suisei, places the dish on an empty area of the table and unveils the dish before the Arachnoid.

For today's serving were stacked pancakes drizzled with honey, a small twirl of whipped cream at the center, and small cherry on the top. Beside the plate was a small glass of warm milk.

Hope then gently moves the books and notes aside, moves toward the pancakes, and grabs the knife and fork. She then slices a small portion of the pancake with honey and whipped cream and stuffs it into her mouth.

As she chews, she audibly hums from the sweet taste of honey as well as the soft and milky taste of the whipped cream. But the mixture of both from the pancake makes it more worthwhile than ever.

"It feels so good to eat every once in a while," Hope remarked and continues with her pancakes,

As she eats, Suisei proceeds to organize the books and notes while Yuri still remains idle as ever.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are these notes for?" Suisei inquired,

"Some came from the library, Ashurbanipal, Some came from the manor's library, and some came from Ainz's notes that he left on his desk," Hope responded in between her chewing, "Since I don't have anything better to do, I had hoped that this would pass some time and all,"

"I see," Suisei replied,

"Hope-sama," Yuri called out,

"Didn't I tell everyone not to call me that?" Hope clarified as she swallowed her pancakes, "Just because Ainz is my Godfather, doesn't mean I have any authority nor any standing in Nazarick. Also, I prefer to be seen on equal grounds than above you,"