Chapter 1

Hey Guys, Crescent Rider here and I am back to this story again.

Now you may all wonder why I had to start this story all over again instead of doing what I told you all in the announcement chapter. Well, here's a quick answer. It was a complete copycatting mess.

Everything that I wrote simply mimics the original storyline, and I'm referring to the additional characters from different fandoms. Thus, I reminded myself that this was not a Multi-Fandom Story.

So characters belonging to different franchises have been thrown out of the window.

Then there's the lack of originality to my story. I know people love to see Momonga and Hope being together in the old version, but you should all know that this is an Original OC Story. Therefore, All will be aware that Momonga and Hope aren't always together.

That's it for my reasons, now it's time I give some assurance to you all.

Yes, I'm changing the whole story, but the same cannot be said for the Omake Series chapters. Those are the only things that I actually love doing, but I will be revising (or possibly adding more) as well.

Secondly, The Servants will change but I'll solely focus on the Fate Series instead of anywhere else. But this decision is not permanent since I've been so inclined in adding OCs Servants and Counterparts belonging to different games (Note: Human History and Mythology Characters. Not Anime Characters like the ones I've shown in the old version of the story)

For example, Warrior Characters from Koei Games, Mythical Creatures from God of War, and more.

Feel free to give me an opinion since I'm still thinking about the decision.

And lastly, there will be alternations to the original storyline. The fate of certain characters will change. Some will be saved, some will stay the same, and some will suffer far worse than death.

That is all I have to say, I apologize for breaking a promise from the old, and enjoy the revision of this story.

Yggdrasil, A Popular DMMO-RPG of Modern Japan, was nearing its last day of service before the game's impending termination.

Resting within the Marshes of Helheim was one of the feared dungeons, The Great Tomb of Nazarick. The Guild Base of Ainz Ooal Gown.

One of the top five Guilds to exist in the Golden Age of Yggdrasil.

However, the guild lost its rank when a majority of its members quit the guild and retired from the game to focus their time and energy on their lives in the real world. Those that remained didn't bother logging in since they're presumably too busy to even log into the game.

The only remaining members to ever be present in the final hours were Momonga, Leader of Ainz Ooal Gown, and Herohero, one of the remaining members of Ainz Ooal Gown.

Though the latter had already left after visiting the Tomb one last time before logging out since still had a job despite it taking both his time and body its toll on him.

Momonga was all alone in the room, and what followed was him enraged by his friends abandoning the place they had all worked for so long and hard together. But in time, Momonga's anger calmed as he understood what everyone was going through.

Life in the real world is harder to manage than in the virtual world. One example was the creation of the Guild Weapon, it took a lot of time and effort to gather the materials required, and his friends either used their paid vacation or argued with their wives to make time.