Chapter 24 - Families all that we got

Start from the beginning

KLAUS - "Look ill explain it all later, for now we have to focus on finding that watch" we all stare at her door. David opens it slowly stepping in. We all walk in taking in our Surroundings. I look over to see Bonnie staring at a photo, I get close enough to see its a photo of Ali, Bonnie, Elena and Caroline from years ago and one from a week before she died. Bonnie collapses to her knees with her hands covering her face. Hearing soft sobs David walks over picking her up lightly letting her cry into his shoulder. After a few moments she lets go wiping the tears away. We look around seeing photos of Elena and Ali dressed up for Halloween and another one for Christmas time as Elves. I chuckle lightly seeing a photo of Ali and Caroline with moustaches drawn on their face then another one of them at cheerleader practice. There's one on the wall on its own and it's a big photo of Bonnie, Elena, Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, Stefan and Damon (Sorry if I missed anyone out).

BONNIE - "Um we should look for the..."

DAVID - "Yeah the watch" We all search around for it but I stand still staring at one photo on her bedside table. It's one of me and her at the ball and another one of us goofing around in my mansion.

ELIJAH - "Klaus?" he walks up to me and stares at the same photo.

ELIJAH - "She was a gorgeous girl, its okay to show your feelings"

KLAUS - "I'm fine"

ELIJAH - "Are you s-"

KLAUS - "I SAID IM FINE!!!!" Everyone looks up and I just walk out. Jackson and Pixie come into the room quickly.

JACKSON - "Is everything okay in here?"

BONNIE - "Yeah I'll be back" she walks out and Jackson, Elijah, David and Pixie are looking around the room.

PIXIE - "Hey you're Bonnow right, I'm Pixie, you know that" she laughs and shakes Bonnie's hand. She pulls away quickly.

PIXIE - "Is everything okay did I give a bad first impression?"

BONNIE - "No youre fine, I just need some air" Bonnie walks out

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

Klaus is standing outsuse as she stands right in front of him, he being completely unaware. She strokes his face letting a single tear fall. She goes upstairs towards Jackson Standing in front of them watching Jackson hug Pixie. Pixie behind her back smirking evily.

ALI - "Don't trust her" she whispers dissapearing.

DAVID'S P.O.V

Klaus returns upstairs just when that happens Pixie and Jackson leave.

KOL - "That pocket watch isn't here"

ELIJAH - "If it's not here then where is it?"

DAVID - "It means that whoever is trying to keep Ali and my wife where they are now has it"

BONNIE - "I can do a locator spell on it, I won't be able to get an exact location on it but I can find out what area it's in"

DAVID - "Thankyou Bonnie, here she would have wanted you to have it" He hands her a photo of Her and Ali from recently.

BONNIE - "Thanks" she walks away and we all zoom away but I grab Klaus's arm.

DAVID - "Wait" He goes in her cabinet picking up a small framed photo handing it to Klaus.

DAVID - "This was her favourite photo of you guys, it meant a lot to her, take it" he takes it out of my hands examining it before we all leave her room.

PIXIE'S P.O.V

I walk into the small cottage quickly

PIXIE - "They know the Watch is gone, they'll find it soon"

?? - "Calm downy dear, that's exactly what I want them to do"

AND THATS CHAPTER 24 !!!!. I REALLY HAD FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER ITS ONE OF MY FAVS SO FAR. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE THANKS. 2.9 VIEWS THANKS SOOOO MUCH AND 93 VOTES ALREADY THANKZ. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. DRAMA WILL BE COMING SOON. TARA LOVELIES!!!!!!!

THE PHOTO AT THE TOP IS ELENA AND ALI AND THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS SEE YOU AGAIN - WIZ KHALIFA AND CHARLIE PUTH!!!!!