Chapter 12 (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Y/n? Is there somebody in there with you?" Rangiku asks.

"No. Why?" You say as Grimm picks you up off the sink placing you back on your feet and fixing your bikini.

"Because I heard something, and Nel is looking for Grimmjow and he is nowhere to be found."

"Well why would he be in here?"

"It's the only place we haven't looked." Rangiku replies.

"You can open it"  He says to you going back to the other end of the bathroom.

"You sure?"

"Open the fucking door." He says annoyed.

You open unlock and open the door, Rangiku almost falls inside from trying to listen to you through the door including Nel right behind her. They immediately start looking inside the bathroom, but Grimmjow isn't there when you turn around.

"Who were you talking to?" Rangiku asks.

"Myself. Didn't you know that's the best way to organize yourself? I've got some essays coming up and was organizing myself."

"Oh.. Hey the sink is on." 

"Oh yeah I was washing my hands, started picking under my nails and stuff. Hair got kinda wet." You're bullshitting at this point.

"But your hands are dry." Nel points out.

"I've been in here for a while." You say walking over to turn off the faucet.

"What's that white stuff on the floor by the sink? It's kind of on the wall too." Rangiku asks.

"Umm well judging by the look of it, seems like there's too many beautiful women walking around and somebody couldn't handle it and came to the bathroom to alleviate themselves." You reply.

The girls turn their face up in disgust as you walk out, you go back inside the house and back up the stairs where Grimmjow is coming out of his room.  

"Where the hell did you go?" I asked.

"I left. Flash step better suits your mind than what we call it."

"I thought everybody was gonna see you. Rangiku and Nel were standing at the door this time."

Grimmjow shrugs his shoulders and closes his door. Right when the door closes, Nel comes up the stairs.

"Oh my goodness where have you been? I was looking for you." Nel says.

"Went back to my room, I've been in and out of it." Grimmjow replied.

"I checked your room you weren't in there, so where were you?"

"I said in and out so you wouldn't have been able to find me in there checking just once."

"Well lets go, there was somebody asking about us and I wanted them to meet you." She says walking over to him.

Nel grabs onto his hand, it's so much bigger than hers, and pulls him down the hallway to the stairs walking right past you. She looked at you from the corner of her eye while walking by oddly enough it didn't really phase you and you went into your room. You had enough of the party and wanted to shower, detox and process. Does he want you? But also wants to keep her? Like you want your cake and eat it too? Not how it works. But the sex flashbacks are sending chills and raising the hairs on your skin.

Your evening went well, no Grimmjow in sight and you didn't even hear him the rest of the day. You did think about him every so often, especially while watching this romance Kdrama on Netflix, and then out of nowhere, you hear a knock at your door. You were texting Ichigo a little earlier so maybe it was him coming to tell you about something or hang out. You poke your boobs out of your shirt a little bit to entice him a little bit, walk up and unlock the door walking back to your bed. The door slides open and it's Nel. She walks in smiling and closes the door, dropping her smile immediately.