Chapter Thirteen

*Seraphina's POV*

"SERAPHINA WAKE UP!" A loud voice booms making me jolt awake.

I look around my room half asleep to find the person who dared to disturb my sleep.

My eyes land on Nicolas who's leaning on the doorframe with a microphone in his hand. He looks at me and winks. I narrow my eyes at him and give him a dirty look.

He chuckles and walks over to my bed. He then lays right across me. Why is this guy so heavy?

"Get off! Nicolas you're heavy!" I whine.

He shoots up with an offended look on his face 

"Are you saying I'm fat?" He asks.

"Yes I am. Now get off!" I groan.

He gets off me and pats my head which makes me slap his hand away.

"Violence." He mumbles to himself.

I pick up a pillow and chuck it at him.

"That's violence." I smile.

He throws the pillow back at me. Dumbass.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I ask.

"Victoria said to wake you up." He shrugs while laying down on my bed.

I sigh and grab my phone and check the time.

"Does she know it's 9:30am?" I ask.

He nods with his head stuffed into the pillow. This dude is so weird.

"Where is she by the way?" I question.

"Probably in your kitchen devouring all your doritos." He mumbles.

I groan and get up and go into my closet to grab my outfit for the day.

I walk back to the bathroom and do my routine then change in there. After changing I go back into my closet and pick a pair of shoes.

I walk out of my closet and see Nicolas asleep on my bed

I walk out of my closet and see Nicolas asleep on my bed. This guy really falls asleep anywhere and everywhere. I shake my head and walk out closing the room door gently.

I walk into my kitchen and see Victoria seated on the countertop with a huge packet of doritos happily munching away.

"Having fun finishing all my food?" I voice making my presence known.

She turns around startled and smiles when she sees me.

"I'm not finishing all." She pouts holding up the half finished doritos packet.

I smile and grab a piece of toast for breakfast. I eat it and then drink some water.

"Okay so can we please go to the mall quickly? I need to pick up a package." She says.