Chapter Eight

*Reagan's POV*

Time: 13:40pm

Finally. The last file is done. I look over and see that it's now 13:40.

Wow, time flew today. It feels like I just sat down at my desk a few minutes ago. A knock sounded at my office door.

"Enter." I command my voice strong.

It's one of my men that I asked to find information on the green eyed goddess I saw the other day.

Just the thought of her makes me giddy.

"Sir I've got the information for you." He says while handing me a black folder. I nod and he excuses himself.

Hmm let's see who you are princess.

First Name: Seraphina.

Last name: Not found

Age: 23

Eye color: Green

Height: 5'5

Parents: Not found

Siblings: 2. Identities not found.

Exes: Carlos Stevens.

Career: Unknown

What on earth?

Who is she and why is her family hidden?

My men have always found out every single detail about someone, so what happened?

"Seraphina." I breathe out testing her name on my tongue and I love of it.

Who the fuck is this Carlos Stevens? Is it that boy she was with that day in the parking area?

Who are you Seraphina?

--

Flashback>>>

"Hey Reagan, your dad needs you at the warehouse." Alex says to me.

"Okay let's head out." I say while paying the bartender.

I see my driver arrive and walk to the car.

I notice movement from the corner of my eyes and turn and what.the.fuck.

I watch as she hugs him with the biggest smile on her face. Who is he? Why the fuck is she hugging him? I can't help but tremble in jealousy and anger.

That should be me! Not him. The heck Reagan? Get a hold of yourself!

I don't even know this woman for a day and she's already making me rethink my every thought.

My fists clench while watching their interaction. I watch as they chat animatedly like long time besties. She looks like she doesn't have a care in the world when around him.

My heart clenches at the sight before me.

My heart starts to race as her beautiful face appears in my line of vision. Those emerald orbs clash with my blue ones and I can feel my knees turn weak.

She stares at me. She takes her time analyzing me. Don't get me wrong, I've been stared at by plenty of females.

But the particular female in front of me, makes me nervous.

Me. The biggest don in history. She makes me nervous.

What have I become?

She makes me want to please her eyesight and impress her. She makes me want to prove myself worthy of being in the same place as her.

A small sly smirk appears on my lips as I watch her gaze travel from my eyes down towards my outfit and back up to my lips. I notice her lick her lips while looking at mine.

Yes baby. It's all yours my love, all yours.

Her creamy cheeks now have a slight pink tint to them and I swoon at her cuteness.

My heart slightly hurts watching her turn to leave with the guy who she hugged. She completely disappears from my sight while heading into the car and driving away.

Right here I make a promise. She is mine, and will always be mine.

And I never go back on my word. Ever.

She's my woman.

---

Sneak peak at the next chapter below ;)

---

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I watch as those beautiful plump lips part and she gasps for air whilst being a trembling mess beneath me. I did that to her. She feels like this because of me. Me. I make her feel like this. Fuck!

She looks so perfect underneath me. Those long, smooth creamy legs wrapped around my waist while my hands play with her silky smooth hair.

My lips dance across her slender neck and leave my mark. Claiming what's mine. I leave my marks across every inch of her body.

The sounds that leave her lips are like honey and sound melodious to my ears. Her hands run across my back while her nails leave their mark.

"Seraphina." Her name leaves my lips.

"Reagan." She breathes out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This is a shirt chapter and you will understand why in the upcoming chapters! But let me know if you guys prefer short chapters or long chapters!And that's it for this chapter. Please let me know how you guys liked it. Please vote, follow and comment. Appreciate each and everyone of you loves. Until next update beauts❤

The next update will be at 5 votes on this chapter