Chapter Four

*Reagan's POV*

Time: 12:00pm

The next day I got up at mid day. Geez! I'm exhausted. Good thing I decided to take the day off. In case you're wondering I'm the heir of Knight Corporation. My father was the original owner but he passed it down to me after I turned 21.

At around 18:00pm, Alex arrived at my penthouse. We both chatter for a while and I noticed he's dressed in a white shirt with black slacks.

"Why are you dressed up?" I ask him.
"Bruh, didn't you promise to check out the new club with me tonight?" He says. Oh shit, I forgot about that. "Oh yeah I remember. Give me 15 minutes to get ready." I say whilst disappearing to the bathroom.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time: 18:20pm

"Okay. I'm ready let's go." We reach the club at 19:00pm. We head in through the back door due to the long line at the main entrance. After entering We show the bouncer our ID and he nods letting us in.

After entering the club we head over to the VIP section where our friend Ivan is waiting for us. Ivan's dad owns this club. We reach and immediately spot Ivan with a blonde on his lap, he notices us and smiles while ushering the blonde off of him.

We do our signature highschool handshake and catch up on some stuff happening with each other. "Sup man. How's things been?" I ask. "It's been on and off. Dad has been pressuring me into finding a wife. If I don't get one in the next two years he said he won't allow me to become CEO." He sighs.

"Same issue with dad. Old man said that he's not getting any younger and neither am I which is true." I voice out.

"Yo' Alex, why so quiet?" Ivan asks him. I turn to look at him but notice he's staring at something or dare I say someone behind me. I call him again but he doesn't even bat an eyelash at me which is weird since he's always attentive no matter the situation he's in.

Ivan also notices and turns around. The sight before me is interesting. Normally Alex isn't one for relationships and girlfriends, and all that jazz. Scratch that he doesn't even like looking at girls in clubs.

This dude is straight up staring at a girl who is wearing a emerald green dress and has curly ginger hair.

She suddenly looks up at Alex after a while and he quickly looks away. Ivan smirks at me and we both turn back to Alex who has a red tint on his cheeks.

"Found the one samuels?" I say with a smirk. He rolls his eyes at me but I catch sight of the small smile playing on his lips. "Maybe I did. Maybe I did not. You'll never know Knight." He responds while getting up.

"Let's head to the dance floor." Ivan practically commands us.

We nod and head down. After reaching the dance floor we notice the girl Alex was staring at grinding on another brunette girl.

The girl was wearing a mini black dress. I take my time checking out her body but don't get the chance to see her face.

Damn mamì turn around I want to see your face, my mind screams at her.

But of course she doesn't. I catch sight of ginger haired girl dragging the brunette to the bar. She stops at a tall muscular guy and takes a seat next to him.

I watch as they converse with each other as if they're best friends or some shit. Of course now, me being the dumbass that I am, I didn't realize I was practically glaring at her back this whole time.

She eventually turns around and I gasp at those beautiful green pools. Damn that green shade is gorgeous. I take my time checking out her face. Rosy pink cheeks, creamy skin, pink plump lips and beautiful green eyes. She's stunning.

Damn she's beautiful. She looks like a princess. She holds eye contact with me for a while but turns around to continue her conversations with that boy.

My body shakes in anger. Why? I don't know. And to be honest, I don't want to know either.

I watch as they both laugh at something he said. Come on, the joke can't be that funny. Right?

But what he does next irritates the life out of me. He ruffles her hair and she pout at him. Who does he think he is?

The pretty princess then glares at him and says something to him which makes him laugh even more. Go laugh at something else. That stupid boy then has the audacity to throw his arm over her shoulder.

She doesn't even move it which shocks me. Maybe she's easy. Who cares cause I certainly don't.

I look beside me and see that both Ivan and Alex are gone. Where the fuck did they go? I notice that guy and her are gone.

Shit! Where did they go? I head down to the dance floor to find Alex and Ivan and immediately spot them amongst a crowd of girls.

I hear a giggle and turn to see it was her who laughed. She looks so beautiful when she smiles. And of course she laughed at something that idiot said to her. Looks like she and her ginger friend are reunited again.

I watch as she gives her ginger friend her hug and then moves over to give that boy a hug. He immediately wraps his arm around her and ruffles her hair again before leaving.

She blows them both a kiss and heads to the exit.

Why is she leaving alone? Is someone waiting for her? Her boyfriend? Her husband? Is she in a relationship?

The latter thought leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I need to know who she is. I need her.

This girl is dangerous. She's making me feel things I've never felt before. Yet I can't help but need her. I want her all to myself.

This is crap. Here I am wanting a girl who I've never even spoke to before.

Thank you for reading this chapter.et me know if you guys would like Alex's POV. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please follow, vote and comment. Until next time beauts❤.