Chapter Nine

*Reagan's POV*

I watch as those beautiful plump lips part and she gasps for air whilst being a trembling mess beneath me. I did that to her. She feels like this because of me. Me. I make her feel like this. Fuck!

She looks so perfect underneath me. Those long, smooth creamy legs wrapped around my waist while my hands play with her silky smooth hair.

My lips dance across her slender neck and leave my mark. Claiming what's mine. I leave my marks across every inch of her body.

The sounds that leave her lips are like honey and sound melodious to my ears. Her hands run across my back while her nails leave their mark.

"Seraphina." Her delicate name leaves my lips.

"Reagan." She breathes out.

Time: 08:25

I wake up with a gasp. Did I just dream about her? Oh princess, what have you done to me? My every thought is of you. My mind only has you on it. My eyes see you everywhere Seraphina.

What is she doing to me? Before I couldn't even go a single second without being in my office working my ass off, but now when I'm in my office, I can't concentrate on anything.

She's clouded my mind. I feel like screaming because these feelings confuse me to the point where it irritates me.

I finally get out of bed and head into the bathroom and do my daily bathroom routine.

I change into a blue navy shirt and some black dress pants with some shoes. I then accessorise with a silver chain, a silver rolex watch, and some silver rings.

Okay, let's go.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Seraphina's POV*

Ahh finally! I sigh out in relief and watch Nicolas laugh at me. I pout and stare at him.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"You're that excited to leave?" He laughs.

"Yes Williams. I am that excited." I huff.

"Fine Kinsley, let's get you out of here." He says while getting his suit coat. I nod and get ready to leave.

We leave the building and are swarmed by paparazzi instantly. Nicolas pulls me in to his chest to avoid the paparazzi from potentially man handling me which has happened before.

After escaping the paparazzi, we reach the car and jump in.
I'm hungry.

I look over at him he's just staring straight ahead. Hmmm. Robot?

"Can we get food?" I ask when my tummy rumbles.

"No. There's food at home."

"But I want food. Buy me food or I'll tell Victoria that you're being mean to me." I say while crossing my arms and turning the other way.

"You're so annoying." He says while rolling his eyes. Now who's full of attitude huh?

"What do you want to have?"

"Um can we get pasta please."

"C'mon Sera. Pasta out of all places? You know that's not the healthiest choice right?"

"First of all yes. Second, who cares of its healthy or not? It's filling me up and making me happy. What more could a girl need?" I say with a light tone.