Chapter Six

*Seraphina's POV*

Time:8:45 am

Blue eyes. Strong sharp jawline, high defined cheek bones, pink plump lips, light stubble and gosh those perfect teeth.

I wake up with a gasp. What the heck? This dude won't leave me alone. It's been 3 days that I've been back at my dad's place and he still hasn't spoken to me yet.

I wonder what was so urgent that my father needed me to be here so urgently. I haven't even told anyone that I'll be here, however I did inform Nicolas and Victoria.

Okay sera, stop thinking so hard in the morning and let's get ready for the day.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom and take a nice warm shower. I love warm showers.

After I'm done in the bathroom, I change into something causal but comfy and cute with some plain white airforces as I need to run some errands today.

Seraphina's outfit^

After getting ready I basically sprint out my room towards the dining room. I need my food. I see everyone seated there and by everyone I mean my mom, dad, and Adriano.

"Goodmorning everyone." I greet with a smile while taking a seat next to Adriano. "Goodmorning baby." Mom says with  a smile on her delicate face.

After I exchange greetings with everyone else I decide to talk with my father. "Uhm dad, any specific reason why you asked for me to be here?" I ask while pouring some water into my cup.

"Yes. I need you to do something for me sera." He sighs.
"Okay Dad. What is it?" I ask.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time: 9:35

"You knew about this Adriano?" I question with anger. " Yes sera, I did." He says with a fallen face.

"So you basically found his decision correct!" I seethe. "It's not about whether I find his decision correct or not. You know why he's doing this sera." He says softly.

"I don't want to do this." I sigh. "I know sera but please trust him. He's your father. He loves you and knows what's best for you." He says while hugging me. "I know Adriano." I say hugging him back.

"Well, I'm gonna leave now. I have a few errands to finish so I'll be back at around 1 or 2pm okay." I say while grabbing my purse and one of my father's car keys.

"Can i come with you?" He pouts. "I don't wanna stay in this big ass mansion doing nothing. Please sera."

"Okay. But I'm driving." I sigh while heading to the garage.
I press the unlock button on the car remote.

The car^

Okay. First stop, the grocery store. "The grocery store? Really sera?" He looks at me with disbelief. "Yes really Adriano."I say in a bored tone.

We walk in and I send Adriano to grab a cart and we start off in the spices aisle. We get everything we needed in the spice aisle and walk around the store towards the snacks.

"Okay snacks!" I say while turning to look at Adriano only to see him putting in a bunch of m&m's into the cart. "Um hi." He says after noticing me staring at him. I shake my head and look around for pengo's. Pengo's are my favorite.

I finally find some but its the last box.

I quickly raise my hand and grab it when another warm hand grabs onto mine. Why is my hand tingling? Oh heck no. These are mine.