23

They got lost in a whirlwind of kisses and orgasms and took every opportunity to make out, starting in bed in the morning, in the shower, and whenever they found themselves alone for a moment.

Whatever Harry had thought about how this time with Louis would be, he couldn't have imagined this! He knew that he had to take a step back eventually and end what they started because his heart wouldn't be able to take it. But not now. Now he wanted to explore what earlier only existed in his imagination. The reality was so much better!

The way Louis sounded, the look on his face when he felt pleasure. He could spend hours exploring every inch of Louis' body and what turned him on. Learn all his facial expressions, all his sounds. Hours? Years! He cursed at himself for thinking that. This was just some spur-of-the-moment thing because they were literally stuck together.

Messing around with one of his bandmates was such a bad idea, but this was Louis. The guy he had feelings for since probably the first week of getting to know him. He wished that he hadn't let his dick do all the thinking in this situation but they had been naked in the shower, kissing and Louis had gone down on his knees for him. His head had checked out. Taken a long-ass vacation.

Louis couldn't actually like him, could he? He couldn't be that lucky. Years had passed. He had been so sure that Louis didn't like him at all. He had always kept him at an arm's length, bickering and fighting. Now? He wasn't sure of anything anymore. He wouldn't make the mistake to confuse sex with love and make a complete fool out of himself. Too much was at stake. The band, his heart.

At some point, he would have to ask what they really were doing, but for now, he would let his heart and head celebrate a vacation together and just enjoy the moment.

A hand caressing his hair and cheek brought him back to reality. He looked up just to find Louis' beautiful blue eyes watching him.
"You were really lost in thoughts."

"Sorry." Harry smiled. Louis was still touching him with soft fingers. It felt comforting.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, eyeing him in concern.

Was he? He had no idea.
"Yeah. Wanna make something to eat and watch a movie?" Harry suggested.

"Sure." Louis smiled.

They got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. They were home alone. Anne, Gemma, and Robin were out for some last-second shopping. He and Louis had spent most of the day making out on the sofa.
"What do you wanna eat?"

"How about that pasta dish you make? It's great!" Louis suggested.

"The one with sundried tomatoes?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Louis confirmed.

"Alright, I'll see if we have the ingredients." Harry smiled.

They walked up to the fridge. They had gotten a hang of this, being attached to each other. When Louis moved he moved or the other way around. It was almost like a dance.

They made the food together, which meant that Louis took care of the stirring and Harry chopped and added the ingredients. Louis was chatty, talking about Christmas and the upcoming tour.

When it was ready they filled their plates and headed to the living room. They decided to watch Home alone and started eating. A half-hour later they were making out again until Harry's family came home and they hurried to get up from the couch.