6

Harry had a much bigger bed but that didn't matter. Since neither of them could fall asleep on their back they ended up in the same position again.

They were woken up by someone throwing themselves at them. Louis screeched. Harry just pried one eye open.
"Gemma, get out."

"Wow, what a warm welcome, little brother. Wait, are you guys naked?" Gemma asked.

That made him wake up for real.
"What? No!"

"You look very cozy. Hi, Louis. How are you?" Gemma grinned.

"I'm having a heart attack, thanks for the brutal wake-up." Louis muttered.

"You're welcome. Come on! Get up!" Gemma said and jumped off the bed and left the room.

"Your sister is here." Louis stated the obvious.

"I noticed." Harry muttered. He removed himself from Louis' embrace.
"Come in, my sister is home!" He said overexcited when he could think a coherent thought.

"I need to take a dump." Louis informed him.

"Oh. Okay." Harry said, because there wasn't much he could say about that.

They were both uncomfortable when they walked to the bathroom. Harry got an idea and dragged Louis back to his room and found his ear pods. He plugged them in and turned his back to Louis. He put on some death metal loudly just to make sure he wouldn't hear anything. He tried to think of ways to get his revenge on Niall because he wouldn't get away with this.

A touch of his shoulder made him jump. He killed the music and turned around. They did their morning routine and ignored the smell.

Gemma was waiting for them downstairs with breakfast ready. She looked at the handcuffs with sparkling eyes.
"One of Niall's best ideas so far." She grinned.

"One of his worst ideas!"Harry protested.

"I don't know... Remember that time he wanted to invest in square-shaped eggs?" Louis said.

"Oh God, okay, that's the worst one." Harry laughed.

"Or that time he wanted us all to wear those horrible matching outfits on stage, looking like gay cowboys?" Louis continued.

Harry cackled loudly and covered his mouth.
"Yeah, awful."

"Or that time he decided to grow a mustache?" Louis added with a grin.

"Alright, alright, let's just agree that Niall has a lot of bad ideas." Harry laughed.

"That is true." Louis chuckled.

Anne walked into the kitchen and joined them at the table. After they had finished eating Harry and Louis helped clear it, mostly bumping into each other, making Harry's family giggle.
"Harry, do you want to make the jam cookies this year?" Anne asked.

"Sure." Harry agreed and got up. He looked at Louis. "Well, come on then. You're attached to me which means we're making the cookies."

"This might be the right time to inform you that I can't bake." Louis chuckled but he at least got up from his seat.

"Why am I not surprised? Well, I used to..." Harry said but Gemma, Anne, and Louis all interrupted him.

"...work in a bakery!"

"Oh, shut up! I did!" Harry laughed.

They gathered the ingredients they needed and Harry started to mix them while Louis observed. Gemma and Anne were sitting by the table making Gingerbread cookies and they all sang along to the Christmas music Gemma had put on.

They were getting a hang of using their cuffed hands at the same time. Harry measured the flour and Louis made sure to keep up.
"How's it going?" Anne asked.

"I'm making the best-tasting cookies ever." Louis joked.

"Oh, you're making them?" Harry asked, sounding amused.

"Obviously. You're just slacking." Louis smirked.

Harry grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at Louis. He gasped and threw some back. Soon they were having a full-out flour fight, laughing as they showered each other in flour.
"Mum, they're making a mess!" Gemma complained.

"Let them. Look, I haven't seen them that happy together in ages." Anne said quietly.

Harry and Louis didn't hear them.