16

They were up way past lunch with a nasty hangover. Harry ignored Louis' wood on and just scootched away.

They headed inside the house after they got dressed. Harry's dad was very amused when they took a seat at the kitchen table and asked for coffee.
"Hungover?" He asked.

"Yep." Harry answered.

Desmond brought them coffee and painkillers. They stayed for dinner and headed back to Harry's mum when it was safe to drive.

They didn't have the energy to do much and ended up watching Christmas movies in bed until they fell asleep.

They took a long shower the next morning. Harry reflected on how it almost felt normal by now, even toilet visits even if that wasn't something they were exactly looking forward to.

He noticed that Louis was glancing at him as they got dressed. He immediately looked away though.
"These handcuffs are starting to leave marks." Louis said and rubbed his wrist.

"Yeah, they're not tight or anything but I guess the skin gets irritated." Harry replied.

He grabbed his toiletry bag and found a moisturizer. He poured some in his hand and rubbed it over his wrist before he poured some more and took care of Louis' wrist as well.
"Thanks." Louis smiled.

"Ready to go tree shopping?" Harry asked.

"Do we have time for breakfast first?" Louis wondered.

Harry looked at the clock on the wall.
"Yeah."

They headed downstairs. Anne and Robin were sitting at the kitchen table so they sat down next to them and helped themselves to the breakfast selection.

When it was time to leave Harry brought Louis to the closet in the hallway and opened it. He took something out and handed it to Louis.
"A poncho? I'm not wearing a fucking poncho, Harold." Louis protested.

"Suit yourself." Harry shrugged and pulled another poncho over his head.
"And how are you planning on concealing these?" Louis asked and shook his arm, showing off the pink, fluffy handcuffs.

Harry thought about it for a second and then he found some pink leg warmers and pulled them over his arms.
"You look ridiculous." Louis snorted.

"So what? Enjoy wearing your coat with one arm outside." Harry grinned.

"Ugh, fine. Hand me that poncho!" Louis sighed.

Harry smiled, looking amused, and handed over the pinch and a pair of blue leg warmers. Louis got dressed.
"Cute." Harry smirked when he was done.

Louis rolled his eyes at him.
"I think the biggest question here is why you have two ponchos and two sets of fucking leg warmers laying around?"

"Why not?" Harry shrugged with a light chuckle.

"Ready, guys?" Robin asked.

They put a beanie on their heads and a big scarf around their necks to make it more difficult for people to recognize them before they got in the back seat of the car while Robin and Anne took the front.
"If a picture of us looking like this finds its way online I'll throw a tantrum." Louis muttered.

Harry just gave him an amused smile. They arrived and they got out of the car and followed Anne and Robin to the spot where trees were on sale. After a light discussion, they settled on a tree and Robin bought it.

They were just about to pick up the tree when a bunch of giggling girls approached them.
"Fucking hell." Louis muttered between gritted teeth.

"Hush, hello darlings." Harry greeted the girls with a smile.

"Oh my God! Harry and Louis! Together?" One of the girls screeched.

Louis looked around to make sure that no one heard her.
"That's right, love. Two best friends buying a tree. Merry Christmas." He said with a fake smile. This wasn't the time to meet and greet. Not when they were handcuffed together.

"Awesome! We love you! Can we get a hug?" One of the other girls asked.

They agreed and handed out one arm hugs to all the girls, trying their best to hide that they were stuck together.
The girls left after that.
"Thank God that they didn't ask for a picture." Louis said with a relieved sigh.

They grabbed the tree and hurried to the car before someone else recognized them.