1

Harry woke up from his nap on the couch and tried to scratch his nose but his hand felt like dead weight. He was confused.

He looked at his hand just to find something pink and fluffy around his wrist. He sat up abruptly. There was someone next to him who slammed to the floor. He looked down just to find Louis by his feet.
"What the hell, Harry!"

"Sorry, wait....what?" Harry said and shook his hand, lifting Louis' hand over the edge of the couch. They were linked with handcuffs.

"Very funny. Take them off." Louis muttered as he got up from the floor of the tour bus.

They were on their way home to England for some well-deserved time off for Christmas after touring nonstop.

"Why would I cuff myself to you?" Harry snorted.

They stared at each other and then they shouted "Niall!" at the same time.

Niall came walking into the living room area munching on an apple. Zayn and Liam followed him closely behind.
"What's up, guys?"

Louis shook his arm and Harry's at the same time due to the cufflinks.
"This. Take it off."

"Nope." Niall shrugged, spitting apple around him.

"Seriously Niall! I'll fucking strangle you! Give me the key!" Louis growled.

Niall took a step back just to keep a safe distance.
"No."

Harry looked at Zayn and Liam. They seemed nervous.
"Alright, what are you guys up to?"

Niall smiled sweetly.
"Consider this therapy. You two have been fighting nonstop for so long and we're fed up. You will keep those handcuffs on during our vacation and find a way to get along."

Harry and Louis stared at him in disbelief.
"You can't be serious. We're having a month off. I have plans! It's Christmas!" Louis finally said.

"You better get in the Christmas spirit then and include Harry." Niall grinned.

"Niall! This isn't funny! Give us the key, now!" Harry whined.

"Nope." Niall shook his head fiercely.

"We'll just buy another set of handcuffs and use that key." Louis growled.

"I would advise you not to." Niall replied.

"Or else?" Louis questioned.

"We'll quit the band. This has gone on too long. You two are at each other's throats 24/7. It's exhausting." Niall said. It didn't seem like he was joking.

Harry looked at Liam and Zayn.
"You two are awfully quiet."

"We agree with Niall." Liam replied.

"But we don't think you'll even last a day." Zayn said.

"We just have to prove you wrong then!" Louis huffed.

"What? You can't agree to this? We can't even change our sweaters!" Harry said, sounding upset.

"Oh, I've thought about that." Niall grinned and disappeared into another part of the bus. He returned with a pile of clothes.
"Here, they all have buttons on one side. Right side for Louis, left for Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes.
"Great, that solves everything."

"At least you don't have to walk around naked." Niall smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Harry sighed. Louis just looked angry.
"We're ten minutes away from London. Ehm, and guys? I've talked to your families. If you cheat and remove the handcuffs I will know." Niall said and walked out. Liam and Zayn followed him.

Harry glanced and Louis.
"I guess we're stuck together."

"Fucking great." Louis muttered.