Big Steps

~warning for Somnophilia in this chapter, but it is consensual!~

Jungkook really should have expected no different, should have seen this coming but he chose to ignore it. He really did.

He wakes up first, groggily looking around his surroundings and seeing that it is still late, the sun having not risen even in the slightest which means they must not have been asleep long at all.

But what woke him from his slumber?

Jungkook yawns the last bits of sleep from his body, followed by a stretch that is cut short because then he understands entirely why he woke up and he could not be more embarrassed.

Jungkook glances down even though he doesn't need to physically see it to know he is in fact very hard under the covers. Normally he would shrug it off to it being normal but as he stares, Yoongi is quite literally flush with his aching cock and there's no way he doesn't feel it even if Yoongi is asleep.

He can't simply move because Jimin is plastered to his back, an arm around his waist as he makes sleepy noises behind him.

Quick, think of something non sexy. Jungkook panics to himself, feeling like he could cry any moment now. How humiliating. Eomma. Jin hyung's laugh. Kittens.

Jungkook groans softly, silently cursing. Now he just feels weird having a boner and picturing any of those.

Jungkook's movements cause Yoongi to stir, his body curling into itself just a bit more and seconds later he can hear Yoongi sleepily smack his lips together.

Oh god, hyung please stop moving. Jungkook tries so very hard to mentally scream at Yoongi as if he will ever hear it.

Jungkook swallows around the saliva sitting thick in his mouth the more Yoongi wiggles because it feels entirely too good but he feels so wrong because Yoongi is asleep and probably doesn't even know what he's doing-oh.

Jungkook has to physically sink his teeth into his bottom lip when Yoongi wiggles once more and it makes his cock rub against the small of his back just right.

Jungkook's toes curl for a second with how great it feels.

If Yoongi doesn't stop Jungkook doesn't know what he will do.

He risks one more peek beneath the covers and his whole face flushes in embarrassment. His cock is so hard and throbbing that the glistening head peeks just slightly from his sleep pants; the glistening head quickly becoming more like a leak when Yoongi starts to move against him again.

"H-hyung." Jungkook whisper whines, his voice breaking with need. He's just so hard.

Jungkook thinks neither one of them will answer him when he's met with silence and he starts to panic. Yoongi hasn't consented and probably doesn't know what he's doing, right? He doesn't want to violate his hyung like this.

He can feel tears forming in his eyes and he hates it. He hates how much of a cry baby he is.

"gguk?" He hears against the back of his neck and he freezes, a cold shiver running through his entire body at the deep sleepy rasp of Jimin's voice reaches his ears and he can't help but jerk his hips involuntarily. "What's the matter?"

"H-hyung-" Jungkook cuts himself off when he straight up moans. The arm around him tightens and he can feel Jimin crowd against him closer.

"what is it Kookie?" Jimin murmurs against his skin, every syllable can be felt with how Jimin refuses to remove his lips from the back of Jungkook's neck.

"h-hyung won't stop wiggling and- and i-" He isn't sure he can say it. He's never woken up hard next to anyone before, certainly not like this.

"Are you turned on, Jungkook?" Jimin whispers in his ear and oh how that does something to him. His ears have always been sensitive. His hips jerk once again as he let's out another quiet moan. He nods frantically, screwing his eyes shut as tight as he can.

He can feel Jimin's hot breath in his ear and on his neck and coupled with Yoongi wiggling more and more frequently, Jungkook is going to lose his mind if he doesn't get to excuse himself and jerk off soon.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Jimin murmurs, his lips ghosting against Jungkook's neck. Jungkook nods again while subtly baring his neck for the elder, a pleasant tingle forming down his spine. "hyung has a thing for somnophilia."

"Wh-what is that?" Jungkook has never heard the term before.

"Basically, it's when you use someone while they are sleeping. Hyung likes to sleep but also likes being fucked when he's asleep, so he wakes up feeling very refreshed." Jimin chuckles when that draws a whine from the younger. "the amount of times I would fuck hyung while everyone else was asleep in the other rooms.."

Yoongi bottoms? Is the only thing Jungkook can focus on from all of that. He's at a loss for words as he whimpers softly into Yoongi's hair.

"Is he pushing back against you? Rubbing his perfect little ass against your cock in a silent plea? I bet hyung can feel your erection and craves it." Jimin is peering over Jungkook so he can see Yoongi rocking back and forth now, knowing all of the signs of Yoongi subconsciously being aware and wanting a cock inside of him.

Jungkook simply whines and Jimin can't help but get a little hard himself at the sounds Jungkook is making.

"You sound so sweet for hyungs baby." Jimin accentuates each word with little kisses onto the younger's straining neck. He knew Jungkook would sound good but he wasn't prepared for how good, and they haven't even begun yet.

"Hyung.. please.." Jungkook whispers, possibly unaware that his own hips have begun to rock between the two of them. Jimin shifts his body so his own thick cock presses right against the swell of Jungkook's cheeks. They both might be swearing sleep pants still, but Jimin knows he feels it when Jungkook comes undone at the feeling, no longer caring about his worries.

"Please what, baby? What can hyung do for you?" Jimin doesn't move his hips even though he desperately wants to unsure if Jungkook is okay with any further than this as this is probably new for him.

"I- I don't know. Hurts." Jungkook whines again, this time he rocks his hips backwards and Jimin swears he sees stars.

"Want hyung to guide you? Hm? Does Jungkookie want to cum?" Jimin breathes heavily against Jungkook's ear in his efforts to hold himself back. However, all of his efforts are thrown out of the window when Jungkook simply nods. "Are you sure? Hyung doesn't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"I- I am. I want hyung to help me." Jungkook whines out his words and Jimin is a goner. He would give Jungkook everything he has if he could.

"can hyung touch you?" Jimin wants to make absolute sure he is okay with this before Jimin so much as breathes wrong. Jungkook nods and Jimin might have gone a little feral if he didn't notice the trembling in his fingers when he reaches for Jimin's hand wrapped around his waist. "I want you to relax, baby boy. Hyung's got you."

Jimin tightens his grip around Jungkook's waist and shifts the two of them until Jimin is flush against Jungkook before moving them forward so Jungkook is crowding Yoongi into the mattress.

Jungkook feels entirely too much. His ass is flush with Jimin's cock and his own cock is now being insistently rubbed against Yoongi's ass every time he moves-and moves he does.

He allows Jimin to grind forward into him hesitantly and follows his movement to grind his hips into Yoongi, the latter making sleepy whines with each thrust forward.

Jungkook has never felt something so good as the dual stimulation he's experiencing right now.

"is this okay?" Jimin pants out, sounding fucked out already and they barely did anything. Jungkook just has that effect on him.

"Y-yes.. yes yes hyung." Jungkook moans unashamedly, hips stuttering for a moment at a particularly harsh thrust from Jimin. "h-harder, maybe?"

Fuck. Jimin is going to lose his mind. He can't wait to fuck Jungkook for real.

Jimin obliges, using his dancer hips to start a slow but hard back and forth motion, making sure his cock never leaves Jungkook's soft plush ass, an ass currently pushing back on him with every thrust.

Jungkook is in heaven, he's sure of it. He feels so good. He really does try to be quiet to not wake Yoongi but he can't help the helpless little whimpers falling from his red bitten lips the move he's stimulated.

He can feel Yoongi stirring in front of him but he can't stop, not now. Not when he's so close it hurts.

Tears form in his eyes for an entirely different reason this time, ones brought from overwhelming pleasure. He isn't ashamed to let a few fall, too consumed by the tightening in his gut.

"more." He hears Yoongi mumble, not entirely awake or coherent. Jungkook doubts he's even awake at all. Swallowing his moans at Yoongi begging for more, he tries his best to grind his hips back and forth, matching Jimin's own pace. Jungkook at utters his hips when he hears Yoongi whine. He actually whined.

When Jungkook looks down, peeking under the covers, he can see why. In his insistent grinding, his sleep pants slid further down to reveal more than just the head of his aching cock so almost the entire tip is rubbing right against Yoongi's own sleep shorts.

The sight alone has Jungkook tensing his whole body as liquid heat shoots up his spine.

"You gonna cum for hyung, Ggukie?" Jimin purrs huskily, his own thrusting losing it's pattern a bit.

"M'gonna.. s'close." Jungkook slurs, his toes curling and thighs tensing. His hips move on their own again, picking up pace as he grinds against Yoongi at a frantic pace. He's so close he can feel it, feel the way his balls tighten in preparation.

However, it's Yoongi's long drawn out whine that has Jungkook falling over the edge with a helpless whimper of his own. His vision whites out while the orgasm crashes into him with a force so strong he can't breathe for a few solid minutes.

"Fuck, you look so beautiful." Jimin huffs, having watched Jungkook come undone before him. Jungkook slowly comes to enough to open his eyes and for some reason, the blissful but teary eyed look of Jungkook's is what makes Jimin tip over the edge himself, cumming right into his boxers.

Jungkook slumps down into the bed further, his face hidden into Yoongi's back. He feels so good but so gross as the cum sticks to his stomach. He's fairly certain it's all over Yoongi's back too.