"Rangiku I was looking for you." You say.

"Y/n! You look smoking hot oh my gosh. Where did you pick up such a cute bikini? You have to tell me."

"I'm not too sure, I think pretty little thing."

"You definitely are a pretty little thing!"

"Thanks. Anyway, I didn't want to walk around by myself I'm kind of nervous there's so many freakin people here! I was expecting like 20."

"Oh yeah, there's at least 50. I'm sorry, I started inviting and people starting inviting their friends and it just sort of happened and-"

In between Rangiku going on and on, through the door comes Grimmjow in deep blue floral swimming trunks and Nel in a baby blue bikini. That was the first time in days that we made eye contact, and I looked away instantly. In the middle of Rangiku chatting you say you need a drink and she agrees expressing that you looked worried about something. You walk off to the bar and ask the tender for a 'woo woo'. Telling him heavy on the 'woo'. This drink is composed of peach schnapps, vodka, and cranberry juice. You down one and ask for another extra heavy on the 'woo'. The tender looks at you with a 'bitch okay' look and gives you a solo cup full of the drink. You wink in happiness and sip in peace. Peace was broken when Grimmjow wandered up. She senses his presence and immediately wants to escape. You know you probably won't enjoy your time seeing as the man who was just in your guts a few days ago now has a whole girlfriend and it bothers you.

"Drinking without me?" Grimmjow voices.

His blue eyes cover you up and down masking you almost, his voice is shocking since you haven't heard it in a while and sent chills up your spine.

"No." You say putting the cup down.

Grimmjow takes the cup and takes a sip, you look at him annoyed.

"Ew. And you're faithfully drinking that shit?" He says crinkling his face and wiping his mouth.

"The word faithful should not even be in your vocabulary since you don't even know what it is." You say looking away.

Grimm grabs your face gently and turns you in his direction, you haven't locked eyes with him in so long and don't think it's a good idea. He turns your face so you're staring directly at him, he's so sexy, literally melting you as you stand there, your knees are going weak at this man, your head is becoming murky and it's not from the liquor. Grimmjow stares at your glowing face and body, your hair ever so fluffy and bouncy, the wind blowing past you bringing your perfume up to his nose along with your natural scent is starting to drive him crazy. You snatch your face from his grip and pick up your cup. He's standing here touching you publicly with all these people around, drinking from your cup, and not to mention his girlfriend is somewhere around here. You can still feel him staring at you and see it from the corner of your eye, you see him lick his lips and smirk and then nod his head slowly while turning to look at the rest of the party.

"Are you alright?" He questions.

The question danced around in your head, you really wanted to tell him to fuck off and go find his girlfriend but didn't want to seem jealous.

"I'm fine." You reply.

"There you go lying again."

You inhale deeply letting out a long agitated sigh, Grimmjow yet again takes a tug at your face to turn your eyes toward him, you seeing a light smirk come across his face as he leans up against the bar. He bit his lip after letting go of your face and right when you turn around and pick up your cup he's being called.

"Grimmy?" a voice says.

That term alone angers you and causes you to grip the cup harshly.

"What's up?" He replies.