"I do like my girls with some fight in them...but it never lasts long." He smirked down at me. "At the more satisfying when it's beat out of them." Then, he punched me in the eye. I yelped, my eyes shutting instinctively.

"Now you match your sister." It took everything in me to resist telling him to shove his knife where the sun didn't shine. The sharp blade cut shallowly into my neck. I froze as it dragged down my collarbone, leaving a thin line as it cut my shirt in between my breasts.

I kept my eyes shut and tried to dissociate myself. I just had to survive until Isabelle came for me, I told myself. I just had to survive. No matter what. The tip of the blade cut into my skin again, leaving a wound on my left breast. I winced, feeling my shirt rip more.

"Stubborn? You won't be so stubborn with a bullet in your head." I didn't say a word, willing myself to remain silent. I couldn't let Isabelle lose me to the Vincenzo family too, not after what happened with her mother. "Do you think you'll be a martyr? Like lovely Elena?"

My hands clenched into fists as I opened my eyes and glared at him with a newfound hatred. Then, I spat in his face. From the way his eyes darkened immediately, I knew I had screwed up, but I wasn't backing down now. He abruptly got up and threw me back to the floor. I tried to get up and was given a sharp kick to the ribs. He proceeded to storm out of the room and I heard the click on the door behind me.

My heart raced in my chest. What was he going to do? He hadn't brought me back downstairs and surely he wouldn't just leave me in this office. I managed to get up and started looking around for something to pick the lock with when the door swung open harshly again. Tristan stood in the doorway, his hand raising a gun to my head with a darkened expression. Francis stood behind him.

I froze, feeling my heart beat out of my chest. This couldn't be happening. Clearly he needed something from me, or he would have shot me on the spot. I wouldn't give him anything though, but I also needed to survive.

My thoughts were interrupted quickly. "Get down on your knees and crawl over to us." I froze and heard the click of the safety lock. "Now."

I slowly sank to my knees, not entirely thinking about it. It felt like an out-of-body experience. I crawled over to Tristan's feet, trying to suppress the humiliation and fear that I felt. I couldn't let him know how terrified I really was. It would only be another weapon to use against me.

He raised his foot and used it to lift my chin, forcing me to look at him before he spat back in my face. I flinched, but didn't react. Then, he kicked me aside and walked in the room with Francis before leaning on the door, barricading my only escape route. Not that I could run with a gun pointed at my head.

Tristan turned to Francis. I could barely look at him. He was vile to me to begin with, but he was also a backstabbing traitor, I thought darkly. "You wanted a go at the girl. Go ahead."

All the blood drained from my face and I couldn't hide the panic in my eyes. Tristan laughed coldly at my expression. "Scared now, are you? Maybe being reminded of your place will do you some good." He took large strides suddenly, backing me into a wall. "You will tell me what the Versailles b*tch has told you and you will do as I say if you don't want your sister cleaning up your body."

I didn't say a word. At that moment, I felt as if my consciousness was separated from my body. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't cry. I couldn't. Out of the corner of my vision, I saw Francis approach me and crouch down over me. I trembled softly, my eyes staying on the gun pointed at me.

I could feel his disgusting breath on my face and his dark expression. He was a monster. He reached for my partially ripped top and forcefully tore it completely down the middle. I didn't move. I couldn't even close my eyes, despite every muscle in my body wanting me to. Tristan smirked in amusement at my reaction and to my horror, he reached for the phone in his pocket and started to record.

Francis' voice cut through the silence again. "You know what? Get on your hands and knees. It'll be more appropriate anyways. Maybe I'll make you bark like a pathetic little animal too."

I obeyed, my eyes trained on the gun the whole time. I couldn't process any thoughts other than the need to survive. I felt the harsh grip on my hips as I got into the new position. I heard the excruciatingly loud sound of a zipper being undone. I smelled his disgusting cologne that made me exercise all self-control to not vomit.

Then, it all faded. I was there, but not really. And all I could feel was pain.

—————————————————————————
*edited*

Hi everyone,

I edited this chapter but I was slightly rushed. Hopefully not too many things I missed.

Lots of love,
-Cindy