Kai Azumi - The Shisa Titan Slayer

Name: Kai Azumi

Name: Kai Azumi

Gender: Male

Age: 22

Magic: Shisa Titan Slayer

Refractory Eyes: King Caesar's most noticeable ability is his ability to draw the energy beams of enemies into his eyes, and fire it back at the target.

Prism Eyes: Different from his Refractory Eyes, King Caesar gathers his own energy into his eyes and fires a pinkish-red beam of energy from each of them.

Magma Eyes: A powerful version of Prism Eyes, King Caesar gathers a fiery energy in his eyes and fires a reddish orange beam of enemy from his eyes.

Prism Pulse: King Caesar can gather a large amount of energy into his hands in a sphere and tosses it at his opponents.

Solar Beam: King Caesar has the ability to transform raw solar energy into a searing beam of lightning and fire it from his mouth. Its stated that this attack is so powerful that it can be capable of killing an opponent.

Prism Claws: A slashing attack, the claws on King Caesar's paws can grow longer and glow a reddish-pink. King Caesar can then slash into an opponent and send them flying from the force.

Fireballs: King Caesar can launch powerful balls of fire that in rapid succession from his mouth.

Energy Bolt: By charging up energy into his head, King Caesar can fire a powerful, explosive bolt of green lightning-like energy from the jewel on his forehead that can destroy weaker enemies in one strike.

Extraordinary Jumper: Using his immensely strong legs, King Caesar can jump extremely high and far through the air.

Energy Beams: King Caesar's entire body is a capacitor, giving him the ability to store and refocus the sun's raw solar energy into very powerful, searing beams of heat, which he projects from his eyes. These beams are capable of creating large explosions and destroying most enemy monsters in just one strike.

Immense Strength: Like King Caesar
Kai possesses formidable speed, strength and agility, enabling him to perform various martial arts techniques, making him a formidable foe in close quarters combat.

Azumi Royal Family
Jiro Tengan :

Princess Nami :

Love Interest: Millianna (Age 18 Year old)