Yuki Shimu - The Ice Titan Slayer

•Outfit

•Outfit

Name: Yuki Shimo

Name: Yuki Shimo

Gender: Female

Age: 20 (100)

Race: Human

Titan Form:

Frost Titan Blast/Breath: Shimo is capable of releasing an ice beam from her mouth

Frost Titan Blast/Breath: Shimo is capable of releasing an ice beam from her mouth. This ability is referred to as a Frost Bite Blast and Frost Bite Breath. Shimo is shown using the beam to freeze over Kong's axe and arm, and to cause a massive ice storm by firing it into the sky. During the former, the beam creates large ice chunks upon contact. The beam was powerful enough to give Kong frostbite and almost completely freeze Godzilla's entire body in seconds. When using the attack, Shimo's eyes, back spikes, and thagomizers glow a bright blue.

FrostBite Blast: Capable of unleashing a potent, concentrated beam of freezing ice beam from her mouth, the beam has extremely low temperatures, capable of freezing immensely strong enemies and Titans. When she fires her FrostBite Blast to the sky, it can create a monolithic blizzard.

Bio-Cryokinetic Nature: She possesses thermo-regulatory physiology, able to manipulate the ambient temperature to below freezing. Sometimes in her presence can freeze objects around her such as the ground, minerals, plants, and water.

Ice Titan's Hail: A Multi-target spell. The user creates multiple pellets of ice capable of damaging a single target severely or to hit multiple targets. As the magic power grows, the pellets grow in either size or speed and accuracy, depending on the user's intellect, to the point of either becoming small comets or piercing bullets. After performing a hand sign, numerous jagged icicles form around the user. The icicles are hailed upon the target to pierce and wound them.

Ice Titan's Crush Glacier: she gathers magic power in her hand and cover it in ice before swinging it in an arc, striking the target with their fingertips, leaving a trail of ice.

Ice Titan's Glace Attacker: She gathers magic power in their arms and coats them in ice and slams the target. Alternatively, they can bring their arms down to release a vortex that gradually freezes those inside.

Ice Titan's Claw: Bianca gathers magic to her feet and kick the target and engulfs it in ice, hitting the target with enchanced damage while also freezing a little the struck part.

Ice Titan Blizzard Axel: A violent blizzard forms around the opponent and rips them apart with its destructive, icy winds.

Ice Titan's Binding Thread : she launches a web-shaped thread composed of Ice towards the target. The web then could be used to capture and restrain the target.

Freezing Field: she is able to freeze everything within a certain radius.

Khione Rampage: Shimo would unleash two slashes, dashing herself forward with each one before then lunging forward one last time and slamming the ground, creating a line of sharp and tall icicles

Thwaites Shift: A very powerful swing with a shockwave with a swipe of her hands with insane range

Frostborn Hailstorm: Shimo would raise her tail as a icy magical rune appears before creating a icy mist that follows her where she goes. When upgraded, it'll release house-sized hail with the power to pierce

Glacial Cataclysm: Shimo's breathes frost on her hand before striking with a melee punch that causes a devastating ranged aftershock.