Chapter 35: Future Diss Tracks

The group was gathered yet again in the Stray Kids dormitory, because the doctor told Chan that Aisha should be surrounded by people mostly, and avoid being alone, to keep herself busy, all the while not overworking herself at her apartment or getting lonely all alone. 

"I'm still saying that you can permanently shift here; we have enough room to accommodate another person," Changbin spoke. 

"And," Felix added, wiggling his eyebrows, "You would rather want to be in Channie's room, wouldn't you? That just makes it easy." 

"Don't make her uncomfortable, guys," Chan sighed. 

"I'm not uncomfortable... it's just that," Aisha nervously laughed, "You guys would want your privacy, and having me around would create difficulties for you." 

"No, absolutely not!" Hyunjin chirped, "It's mostly Chan who roams around naked. And you've probably seen-" 

"WHO WANTS MORE KIMCHI?" Chan loudly intervened, making everyone burst out laughing. Poor guy kept getting embarrassed -- even a day ago when he told everyone that they were having twins. Jeongin was indeed the first one who commented on his "pull out game" again. 

"You know, it's fun having everyone around," Jiwon spoke, smiling, "Also because when I'm alone with Sihyeon, she either whines about sleeping or just simps for Jisung." 

"I thought we were best friends," Sihyeon gasped, "You just sold me out!" 

"It is what it is," Jiwon shrugged. 

"But I agree for the most part," Yiren said, "It gets lonely at home." 

"Just call me up when you feel lonely, hm?" Minho protectively spoke, and half the crowd got shocked because it is very rare when he displays affection out loud. Although Yiren was used to it (and maybe even Jisung, who knows?), the others sat agape. 

"Did he...?" Seungmin asked, his jaw hanging. 

"What? You wanna be roasted?" Minho commented with a poker face, even though his ears were getting red. 

"Speaking of roasted," Jisung spoke, changing the topic because he was the absolute master at it, "I feel like Yiren would be great at roasting people." 

"Ah, yes, the greatest compliment!" Yiren chirped, "But why do you think so?" 

"I mean, I remember that there was this one time when Chan and I were teaching you Korean, and this random trainee dude came in to comment on your country. I clearly remember that even in your broken Korean skills, you roasted his butt off!" Jisung laughed. Chan remembered it and started chuckling as well. 

"Oh, my god! What did you say to him?" Sihyeon asked, intrigued. 

Yiren smirked to Minho, whispering to him, "See, I get the ladies' attention a lot. Better step up your game." 

Minho bit his lip to hide his chuckle. 

"Okay, so I don't remember all of it, but he was testing my patience on an astronomical level, and saying how I would never be a singer of any sort. So I told him that it hurt me to see how hard he was trying to pretend to be validated, because, in reality, he was absolutely irrelevant. Also that he lacked all kinds of social skills anyway, so why not hide behind a fake exterior all his life, since he was so good at it? Oh, and I did tell him that he was making a fool out of himself by talking to me, and that he would rather be paid more at a circus than wasting his life away by being an arrogant dummy of a trainee," Yiren rambled, reminiscing about the conversation. 

For a brief moment, everyone sat quiet. 

Until Seungmin started clapping. 

"You are a true inspiration, Yiren," Jeongin commented. 

Meanwhile, Felix, Jiwon, and Aisha were laughing their heads off. Sihyeon was agape, saying, "Teach me your ways, Goddess!" 

"DAMN, SON! SHE ROAAAASTED!" Felix hooted. 

"PREACH IT!" Changbin spoke. 

"Changbin, we need to ask her to help us write our future diss tracks," Jisung was laughing hard. 

"Hehehe," Yiren giggled, "Now I feel like roasting someone." 

"Oh? Hwang Hyunjin is right in front of you. Go!" Minho prodded. 

"YAH! HOW AM I GONNA COPE WITH IT?" Hyunjin protested, and chuckles arose from the people in the room. 

Yiren, who sat beside Minho, listened to the random bickering between Hyunjin and her "Husband", and how everyone was somehow involved in the conversation; she felt this was what she had been missing out on all her life. And with the "missing out" part, she remembered that only Minho knew about her changing companies. 

She'd tell the others when the day comes, she thought, as she smiled at the scenario before her. 

(a/n: poetry exam in 3 hours ahahahahaha this is how we rollllllll *falls off the bed* 

OH AND THAT ROASTING? recently, my friend had to roast somebody on text, and another friend of mine had to help her because i was low-key in littlespace (yes, I'm a little, please don't be appalled), so i couldn't help her diss the person. but later, i thought of what all i could have roasted them with, and i put it in here beCAUSE IT'S FUN. 

About the littlespace thingy, yeah. I realized it a few days ago. :")) 

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? 

FOR MORE UPDATES ON MY STORIES, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!! I ESPECIALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT FOR WATTPAD ON THERE YK :( THE TWITTER HANDLE IS: may_bornmia !! 

Thanks for reading! i love you!)