⌞twenty seven⌝

So not only had Richard been invited to Ophelia's for tea but Ophelia had been invited to Graces for a girls night

So not only had Richard been invited to Ophelia's for tea but Ophelia had been invited to Graces for a girls night. When she had gotten home from college, she changed into jeans and an orange flared armed V-neck cropped top and a pair of white heeled boots. She was anxious for dinner, her parents had met rich before but never as her boyfriend. Only as a friend from college.

What she didn't realise was that Grace's family had also come over for dinner. After an awful recollection of a song a waiter had sung at the two families on a holiday once as well as some awkward questions and silences, dinner was over and Ophelia was getting a lift over to Graces for their girls night.

Her and Rich put the washing in the dish washer while Ophelia thanked him for coming as well as telling him that her parents really did like him. She bid him goodbye at the car with a peck on the cheek before she got in and David drove them away. Honestly she was quite upset she didn't get a chance to snog him before they had to say their goodbyes. Ophelia was very glad he got on with her parents.

When the girls got to Grace's house, they got everything ready for the night before rushing down the stairs when the bell rang. It was strange when the three other girls met Dave for the first time, Ophelia almost forgot how close she was to the family to know that the headmaster of the college was also Grace's dad.

The girls then headed into Grace's room, Ophelia sat on the edge of Grace's bed while Mini and Frankie took the sofa and Grace took her vanity chair. Liv joined Ophelia on the bed while the girls teased grace about lying.

"anyway, lets get fucked up" Liv exclaimed, pulling a little baggy out of her bra "i brought you a present"

"what's that?" Grace asked, Ophelia smiling at the girl

"its coke" Liv explained nonchalantly "want to try it? it'll be fun!"

"have you any idea that this sounds like the beginning of an episode of casualty" Mini joked

"oh i love casualty, me and mum watch it all the time" Ophelia grinned at the blonde as Liv took a small spoonful of coke

"Liv! we should rehearse" Grace shouted, not loud enough to alert her parents but loud enough to make the girls jump

"ugh why bother? This'll be much more fun"

"grace is right, were still not ready. Or at least, some elements aren't" Mini explained, her comment directed at Liv herself

"really? and what elements would those be mini" Liv quipped back as grace got up to shut the door

"you know. This and that"

"Okay! lets all do cocaine" Grace finalised

And cocaine they did, passing around the spoon as they all took some from the bag. Music was playing as they passed it around, everyone cheering. They had all ended up in Graces bed, Mini and Ophelia cuddling as if their argument meant nothing, Graces arms cuddling Ophelia's thigh and Liv with Frankie on the other side of the bed.