⌞twenty six⌝

After there night together, Rich and Ophelia became incredibly inseparable

After there night together, Rich and Ophelia became incredibly inseparable. Ophelia's clothes started to take up Rich's wardrobe and he made sure that when his parents went shopping that they would get the girls favourites snacks. His parents loved Ophelia, she was kind and toned the boys usually obnoxious behaviour down a few.

Ophelia's parents didn't know that she was dating Richard Hardbeck, they just thought he was the girls friend who helped her with assignments (they didn't know she stayed at his house when she told them she was going to Liv's). He had stayed around a few times but since Ophelia's parents gave the girl plenty of space, it was rather easy to hide him from them.

Speaking off, the two where sleeping soundly in the girls bed. Cuddled together under her duvet, both barely clothed. Ophelia was at peace until her alarm started blaring at her. The girl groaned and turned away from the boy to smack her alarm clock, trying to get it to shut up before muttering a quick 'good morning' to her boyfriend.

Only to get a groan and a yawn back as he wrapped his arm around her waist and cuddled into her back. Ophelia's eyes slowly fluttered open, widening as she took in her surroundings

"oh my god, were at my house" The girl turned towards rich "why are we here?"

"erm we came here cause it was closer or something" Rich replied, eyes still closed as he tried to pull the girl back down into bed

"rich, you cant be here. not today oh my god" Ophelia's eyes widened. Grace, along with her mum and dad, where around for breakfast that morning. The brunette quickly jumped out of bed, urging Rich to get ready and she ruffled through her wardrobe and pulled on an outfit. A beige pinafore dress with a white button up shirt underneath, she pulled her hair into an elegant bun before starting on her makeup. Rich sat on her bed watching her with a soft smile.

She then quickly put on her golden jewellery and beige heels before pulling Rich out of her room

"stay behind me and be quite" Ophelia muttered

"are you coming with me?" the boy questioned

"unfortunately no, its tradition to have breakfast together once a month. I cant miss this and then Grace's dad drives us to school" The girl answered with a soft smile

"shit i forgot your family where close to Graces"

"shes basically my cousin, were not blood related but her dad has always been my uncle" Ophelia nodded as they got to the end of the stairs "now shush and go. Ill see you at college"

"shit its locked" Rich said after bidding the girl goodbye and trying the front door

"have you ever wanted to be a spy Rich? because i think were going to have to sneak you out the kitchen"