❝ nine ❞

It didn't take long for Ophelia to wake back up, she felt a little woozy and her head hurt a lot but anything to get into a character

It didn't take long for Ophelia to wake back up, she felt a little woozy and her head hurt a lot but anything to get into a character. Toxic Bob put in another CD, promising its a lot softer than the one before. Ophelia slipped on the headphones and waited for the music to start. 'my plague' by slipknot started playing and the girl started bopping her head along.

"how much is it?" Ophelia asked as she took the headphones off and placed them back on the CD played

"well i tell you what, you can take it... take it as a gift cause you know i feel bad, you passed out and all that stuff. If you dont like it you can always just bring it back" Toxic Bob told the girl who grinned back at him, thanking him.

"what? free metal?" Rich asked "where's my free metal? you never give out free metal, just because shes got those and that"

"oh" Toxic Bob scoffed

"sod off you idiotic prick" Ophelia shouted at the boy, grabbing the disk and storming out of the shop

"Rich let me tell you a story" Bob turned to the boy "i told Dave Mustaine this un 1983 and i think it bears repeating today. Dont be an ass hat and people will like you more!

Lets just say rich stormed off

Ophelia sat at a café down the road from the record shop, she had ordered herself a hot chocolate and a brownie but was yet to touch either of them

Ophelia sat at a café down the road from the record shop, she had ordered herself a hot chocolate and a brownie but was yet to touch either of them. She studied the CD carefully unaware of Rich who had taken a seat beside her.

"you need to be nicer to me rich" The girl explained as she placed the CD on the table

"Come on, your never gonna like this CD" Rich scoffed

"you know you've called me stupid about three times today and i want it to stop" Ophelia crossed her arms "i bet you couldn't answer one question about ballroom"

"yeah that's because ballroom is lame and i really couldn't give a fuck"

"ballroom is everything to me, just like metal is to you! Im trying to understand your way but you wont let me!" Ophelia snapped, her hands placed on the arms of the chair