❝ fifteen ❞

Ophelia got a call at around seven in the evening that woke her up

Ophelia got a call at around seven in the evening that woke her up. It was Mini explaining that she needed a favour, when the girl asked what, Mini just told her to dress nice and meet her at the bowling alley. So, dressed in a black bodysuit and a patterned skirt, with thin tights and black boots, Ophelia got a taxi to the bowling alley.

She pulled on her fur-lined black jacket as she exited the car, her heels clicking along the pavement as she neared Mini and the others. Nick, along with two of his mates (one being Daniel) and Liv and Mini. Ophelia caught on to the fact that this favour was being the sixth person to a triple date.

The girl, however, loved bowling so it didn't bother her so much. She was currently winning, managing to get the majority of pins down in each of her goes. When she wasnt bowling, she was talking to Daniel. Liv wasnt enjoying it as much as the others.

The first round was over as soon as it started and the boys managed to beat them. Ophelia headed to the bar to grab them all drinks and when she came back, they where starting another round. The shimmer on Ophelia's eyes sparkled under the shitty lighting but it mesmerised Daniel as they played.

Daniel and Ophelia managed to win their second round, the teens getting more and more drunk as time passed due to the alcohol Daniel and Rider snuck in. Then, as the six teens grabbed a bowling ball each and launched it down the alley, Security came up and escorted them out with major protests on the teens behalf's.

"bollocks" Nick stated as they picked their stuff up from the pile on the floor "ive lost my fucking keys"

"oh it must've fallen out in there" Mini explained "there's no way hes letting us back in. looks like were gonna have to call it a night the. Girls you coming?"

"oi, you three aint getting away that easily, lets head back to mine" Rider spoke up "mums working a late nighter, wont be back for ages"

"im in" Ophelia said as Daniel threw his arm over the girls shoulder, the six heading to Riders where they started playing strip never have i ever. Mini somehow being the only fully clothed one, Ophelia sat in her skirt and bra

"right, here's one you girls cant get out of" Rider exclaimed "never have i ever, munched cock"

"and suddenly im done with this game, Daniel you wanna show me where the bathroom is" Ophelia asked, raising her eyebrow. Nick high fived the boy as he nodded and pulled her upstairs.

They had made their way into Riders bedroom and Ophelia was enjoying herself for the most part, he knew how to use his mouth and shed give him that however when it got to the part she wanted, he did not know how to use it. He was just going and going and going and then there was a loud banging on the door and Ophelia thanked whatever high power there was.

"oi, wrap it up, Mini's sick" Liv shouted through the door. Ophelia apologised and got up, slipping her clothes back on before rushing down the stairs. Daniel was called to clean up with Daniel while the girls comforted a passed out Mini in the downstairs bathroom. Suddenly Ophelia's phone rang, answering it quick when her mum said she was on the way to pick her up.