Y/n was confused on why Rachel had their hand over their mouth but once Rachel told y/n they were all in

Josh was in the kitchen along with narrator which was perfect as y/n went up to Josh looking him dead in the eye and asked

"Dad can I have some water?"

Josh was confused and narrator looked taken aback before Rachel came in and sat next to narrator before looking him in the eye and saying

"Dad I'm hungry"

Narrator and Josh looked at each other complete and utter confusion flushed their faces l, before Rachel and y/n burst into laughter before hugging the correct father they were pranking, they chuckled and remembered...they didn't prank mully....

They thought long and hard before deciding on scaring him, devious smiles spread across their faces as y/n hid and Rachel kept watch, when Rachel signaled that mully was on his way she hid as well, soon as mully appeared y/n popped out scaring the fuck out of him.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT Y/N!" mully shouted

Narrator heard this from his room and was ready to see what got y/n in trouble, but before reaching the bottom of the stairs he accidentally bumped into Josh because he was hurrying down stairs without looking.

This sent Josh stumbling backwards, leading to mully catching him, the both visibly blushed a deep red and Rachel and y/n caught that.

They hurried back to their rooms to plot how they would in fact make them get together, but maybe the job was too big for them maybe just maybe they were out of their league here, but no they were determined to help them out!

They decided to sleep on it as y/n was growing tired as was Rachel too, y/n drifted to their room with narrator and Rachel stayed in their room awaiting to Josh and they dozed off to sleep.

In the morning Rachel and y/n plotted their epic love story, an idea struck.

They grabbed their phones and dashed downstairs making narrator catch y/n before falling flat on his face, y/n thanked narrator for saving their ass and continued to search for Josh and mully.

They found Josh in the kitchen and mully in the garage looking for something, y/n convinced mully to go with him into the living room as did Rachel and Josh, y/n and Rachel set up their phones and begged them to do a tiktok dance with them.

After awhile mully agreed and looked at Josh, y/n and Rachel turned on the sound and they lip synced it until the audio said "I love you"

The both blushed a deep deep red and turned away from each other, but Rachel and y/n weren't yet down. They looked at each other and smiled knowing exactly what to do, Rachel took her fathers hand and y/n took mullys and guided them together.

Josh and mully looked down to us and then at their intertwined hands, no words spoken, no glances exchanged and video caught the whole thing. Neither of them wanted to let go but neither wanted to make the other uncomfortable.

That's when juicy came by.

"Awwwwwww" he monotonely said full of genuine sincerity

Mully finally piped up

"Are you....comfortable..?" He sheepishly asked

Josh let out a shake sigh and looked back up at mully

"Yeah...you?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck

Y/n and Rachel cringed at this complete awkwardness

"You know you both like each other right?" Rachel said with the most "oh my god this is so awkward please help" face in the book

Josh blushed and mully let go to cover his face, Josh gasped slightly from mully ripping his hand away, mully looked at Josh with a very apologetic look before pulling him into a hug.

A single year fell from mullys eye, afraid of what Josh would say.

"I do in fact really like you Josh..." Mully said

Josh hugged back and mumbled

"I do too"

Rachel awed and looked to their side to see y/n not anywhere to be seen, they were confused and looked around to find y/n.

While Rachel was looking for y/n Josh and mully we're in the living room, still in a loving embrace Josh pulled away and looked mully in the eyes. Josh hooked his finger under mullys chin and brought him into a kiss.

26 seconds on count until Eddie walked into the kitchen a spotted them

"Get a room not the living room" Eddie said not looking

Josh and mully pulled apart quickly and they both covered their faces in embarrassment, Eddie smiled at their dorkiness

"Congratulations though" Eddie said taking his newly filled up water bottle with him upstairs

Rachel searched outside when she saw y/n and narrator sitting on the outside bench, y/n in narrators lap as they just spoke. Y/n spotted Rachel and got up making their way to Rachel, they went back inside and grabbed their phones and posted the video all over Twitter.

Rachel and y/n chuckled to themselves proud of their help, but soon bowed their heads in disappointment as their visit was cut short, they said their goodbyes their stuff in their cars and drove away, Rachel looked out their window, headphones on not listening to anything but their own music, missing the time with their friend.

Josh and mullys arm intertwined the entire ride, they got to the airport and parted ways onto different planes, Rachel was disappointed but excited to get back home from all the excitement back in Florida.

At home both Rachel and Josh we're disappointed, their partners I'm crime lost among the sea, well more like far far away but that's what it felt like.

Rachel sat on their bed knees hugging their chest, boredom and disappointed washed over them, nothing good on YouTube and no ideas to draw, missing their friend y/n.

Josh came in and sat on their bed, he gently rubbed their back comfortingly

"We'll see them again you know" Josh said resting his head on rachels

"Yeah I know" Rachel said hugging into josh "I'm just bored"

"Well why don't we play a game then?" Josh suggested

Rachel smiled slightly and they both got up to find a video game or board game to pass the time.

(I'm the most uncreative person i know okay? I literally had no clue where I was going with this let me know if you want more adventures with Rachel and y/n :/  1786 words)