Doodles and dicks

(I deleted the nsfw cuz I didn't like it haha dick suckahs :P anyways I'm gonna write about a silly headcanon of mine and it's gonna be silly and y'all meat riders are gonna like it)
-not nsfw but like idk shirtless maybe kiss idk SHUT UP-

Permanent black ink smeared across Dave's lower stomach with a cold felt tip, leaving intoxicating fumes of sharpie in the air. 
Obviously the smell of the marker wasn't the only thing intoxicating Dave and his orange partner, Jack.  It was a typical night out in Vegas for these two boneheads, and just like any other Vegas night, they were high off of whatever drug they seemed to get their hands on.
They had earlier gone to a few night clubs and had decided to get a cab back to their motel, obviously both being too fucked up to drive.
Now here they were, sitting on the bed with Dave's shirt lifted up above his chest, giving jack access to all of his torso. The cold night air seeping in through the open motel windows covered his bare skin in goosebumps.  He watched jack pop open the cover of a sharpie marker they had found on the ground of the motel lobby.
"Cover me in sweet tats, sportsy!"
Jack placed one hand on Dave's hips to keep him still as he traced little doodles all over dave.  Jacks hands were unnecessarily shaky and he practically burst out laughing every time dave would look down at him.

"Pfft- I'm gonna draw a big dick right around your bellybutton, and I'll give it hairy balls. Lucky you this shit doesn't wash off for quite some time~!"
Dave giggled at each movement of the marker, causing his body to wince slightly with each laugh.

"Hurry up sportsy! It tickles... heh"

Jack pushed, no, pinned Dave against the bed frame
all of a sudden, flustering Dave more quickly then he would like to admit. Jack sat on top of Dave's lap and shifted his thighs on the outside of Dave's, keeping him in place.

"Hold still fuckface- I cant draw with out squirming around!"
Jack continued to graffiti Dave's chest with smiley faces and more dicks and even two hearts drawn around the Aubergine mans dark purple nipples.  He covered Dave's thin figure in doodles like Dave's body was a school desk.  Jack finished off his doodles with a simple signature below Dave's stomach, just above his belt.
"Jack was here " with a little heart, so that the two of them wouldn't forget what they did the next morning.

"How do you like it, canvas man?"
"Your quite the artist, sportsy!"

Jack scooted back from Dave's lap to get a good look at the art he scribbled all over Dave. He even snapped a picture of it with the disposal camera he had brought to take pictures of their time in vegas. The lights from the camera flashed at Dave once before jack crawled back to Dave's lap to take close up pictures of each drawing.
Jack held up the camera close to Dave's skin and must have taken a million close up pictures, each with a flash against Dave's skin, before tossing the camera off to the side. Dave was going to let go of his shirt and let it fall back down over his chest, before an intrusive idea popped up in his scrambled mind that he blurted out loud.
"Hey old sport, don't you owe davey some sort of reward for sitting still for ya?"

Jack rolled his eyes in a dramatic like way as his hands moved back to Dave's shoulders, keeping him in place.
"Yeah maybe a punch in the face or something like that."
Jack said with a sarcastic tone to his comment. He obviously didn't mean it though. After all, he was too tired to lunch dave. And Dave's weird ass would probably like that anyways.  So instead, jack held Dave's shirt back up with one hand as he leaned in to plant small kisses around each doodle he made. His warm (probably chapped as hell💀) lips brushed against Dave's bare skin, trailing from one doodle to another.  He finished at his signature, leaving his last gentle kiss on Dave's skin before lifting Dave's shirt back down to cover his chest.
"Lets go to bed now dave, if you keep your socks on then we can share the bed"
Dave grabbed onto jack and pulled him under the covers with him, hugging the orange man close like some sort of sleeping stuffed animal.
"Night sportsy, I'll see you in your dreams"

(I'll make a part 2 to this because I have idea but I'm sleep rn and I'm not waiting till this is finished to post so haha suck bawls)