An end to the lonesome nights

-story doesn't involve davetrap, just normal Dave-

It was common each night for Dave to hold onto a pillow or something else close to him each night as he slept, he found that it helped. Each lonely night he spent by himself would always be accompanied by a pillow in his arms. And if Dave used his imagination before bad, he could pretend it was something else. Or more specifically, someone.  He knew it was pathetic, but he was a troubled man and it was the only thing that could really put him to sleep. That's how Dave would spend his lonesome evenings for years.
Until this morning. Dave woke up instead with something much different then his usual pillow. Dave would wake up to find himself clinging onto a familiar orange arm. 
Jacks arm, Dave had woken up in a different room, a different bed, and holding onto something, or technically someone, different.
His mind was completely fuzzy, taking what seemed ages to remember how he had gotten where he was. He could have sworn he had fallen asleep on his floor mattress with his yellow pillow by his side like usual.
But the man peacefully sleeping next to him had clearly proven Dave wrong. He could feel jacks arm hair lightly brush against his face as he clung onto said arm tightly.  It was like some dream come true.
Jacks body was warm against Dave's naturally cold skin. It was comforting, so comforting that Dave didn't know what to do. He didn't want to move and ruin the moment, but he knew he was too excited to fall back asleep. 
So instead he decided to be a little mean and wake the sleeping orange up. He climbed over jack and layed right on top of him, laying his head right on jacks shoulder so he could whisper yell into his ear.
"Sportsyyy, wake ya lazy ass up!"
Jacks eyes screwed shut to adjust to the brightness beaming through his window blinds before opening his eyes fully, only to be greeted to Dave practically kissing up on his ear.
"Damn it dave, do you know what time it is?! We don't have work for another hour, why did you have to wake me?"
Jack sarcastically rolled his eyes before rolling over to budge Dave off of him. Dave rolled off of jacks chest and landed on the bed next to him, facing jack.
"Get used to it, old sport! From now on ima make sure you wake up to me every mornin."
Jack sighed and wrapped his arm around Dave, pulling him closer to him. He lifted one of his legs up and also wrapped it around Dave, trapping him into a hug.
"Go back to sleep Dave, I'm too tired to deal with your crazy shit right now"
Dave leaned over and kissed the bridge of jacks nose playfully.
"If ya say so, goodnight sportsy"
Jack shut his eyes and quickly fell asleep with Dave trapped under his hug. Jack was now the one clinging onto him.
But Dave knew he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. He simply just payed there and soaked in the lovely feeling of being so close to jack. Watching him peacefully sleep, and wondering if Jack dreamed of him the same way Dave dreamed of him.

-sorry for quick chapter. I'm sleepy and I'm just idk I'm hugging onto my pillow too just like Dave.-

(Btw I started to write a nsfw chapter of Dave and idk if I should post it or not hrlp idk should I?)