Missed your affection

-fluff but like fluff but like idk SHUT UP PLS I FEEL HORRIBLE TODAY-

Dave was alone again, but he knew that this time it wouldn't be for long. He rested on the ground of jacks new pizzeria, locked up in the saferoom for the night. What kept him happy, despite being alone, was knowing Jack had come back for him.
Dave knew his waiting would all be worth it. Even if it took Jack 30 years to discover Dave stuck in the rusty metal death trap, Dave would have proudly waited forever for the orange man.
And he had finally come back for him. He took Dave home. After all the years dave had doubted ever seeing his partner, he came back and salvaged him.
Just knowing that he was able to see Jack once more was enough for Dave to rest well for once in 30 years. He slept like a baby, being able to ignore the pain of the springlocks and soothe them with the thought of his "old sport"

——————- morning 🤫🤫🤫 ——————————

Usually jack only checked up on his restaurant once a month, leaving his phone headed employee to manage the pizzeria while he was away. But today jack rolled into "bear" (his goofy named pizzeria) at exactly 8am. He had been exhausted from last night, staying up until 4am worrying about what to do with Dave.  He couldn't just keep a smelly corpse around his pizzeria establishment, the stench would probably put him out of business for gods sake. But he knew he couldn't just abandon Dave again. The only other place he had for Dave was- oh god it was probably his own home. The last thing Jack needed right now was his corpse partner stinking up his house. He rolled his eyes at the burdening thought as he opened the door to the saferoom to greet Dave.

"Old sport! Ya back! Look what I made us!"
Dave sat up from his corner of the room slowly, with creaky rusty metal digging into his flesh as he tried to move. He ignored the burning pain tho, as he made his way closer to jack and held out two kebabs on a stick.
"I snuck into ya pizzerias kitchen last night and was able to cook us up some kebabs! Figured you could nibble on em for breakfast"
He handed jack a kebab- slightly cold from sitting out all night.  He ate it anyways, trying not to make eye contact with Dave as he weirdly watched the orange man eat.
"Thanks Dave, they weren't half bad"
Dave smiled through the spring Bonnie mouth opening, showing his fleshy toothless smile to his partner.
"You know I can't keep you here dave. I could smell you from down the street while driving here. Why don't you come home with me and take a bath? It'll be nice and-"
Jack proposed the idea but was quickly cut off by Dave's cold metal arms squeezing him tightly into a death trap like hug.
"Take me home sportsy~"
Jack sighed and wrapped his arms around the neck of Dave traps suit, careful to not get too much grime on his suit, but still close enough to satisfy the other"
"That was my plan dumbass"
Jack teased at him before Dave leaned forward and knocked jack to the ground with his heavy ass metal suit, causing them both to fall to the ground. But Dave didn't get up. He layed ontop of jack instead.
"Fuck Dave! Your crushing my ribcage!!"
"Oh come on sportsy~ you know ya like it"
Jack stayed pinned under Dave's deadweight. Grunting slightly from the amount of weight this Aubergine mf weighed.
"Get off Dave!"
"Admit you missed daveys hugs first, ya big homo"
Jack hesitated to say something so embarrassing outloud, but Dave was right. He had missed hugging the other, and he had missed doing so much more with him aswell. So while it was just the two of them in the saferoom, he sucked it up and spoke in a low tone.
"Fine Dave, I missed your hugs like crazy. Now get up and save the rest of them for home"
Dave got up with the same rusty squeaky sound coming from his suit and helped jack up off the ground aswell. Jack dusted the grime drone Dave off of his nice suit. God damn it, he would have to have it deep cleaned now.
"Ready for home now, sportsy?"
Jack smiled and kissed the nose of Dave's spring Bonnie suit, earning a suprised flushed reaction from Dave.
"Ready when you are davey"
———————————————————————————
-I'm so sleepy hrlp maybe write more later idk night night-