The only one left...-

As Takemichi was saying goodbye to everyone he forgot that he had a room by himslef with baji(Wink*Wink*You know what's going to happen next)
.
.
.
.
Takemichi followed his old rutine knowing that baji is not here.He acts normal and everything.Takemichi Well time to change. He said to himself
.
.
.
In the living room
Baji says Bye mikey!!he said sticking out his tougne while mikeys was pouting....jeouluse of him because he gets to share a room with takemichi

As baji was going to his room where takemichi was,As he was there he opened the door quietly for no one to hear.
He should've knoced first because as soon as he walked in he saw takemichi fully naked.
Baji then said What a nice body you have takemichi~...Takemichi jumped not knowing that baji was there loooking at him fully naked.
Baji then locked the door.......
.
.
.
Takemichi went to grab a near towel around him to hide his long thick c***.He was so emmbarrased,first he had kissed Kazutora and now baji is seeing him Fully naked.

Baji then grinned...Grabbing the nearest towel that takemichi was looking for...
Baji said Looking for this he said wiggling the towel,like takemichi was a bull.Takemichi said Please give it to me baji!!.Ok he said walking to takemichi.Takemichi was relived and opened his eyes only to see baji next to him.Wrapping the towel around takemichi.
As takemichi tried to forget about the thing baji then said im going to use the bathroom DO NOT COME IN ok!
He said clearly....Takemichi then put on some clothes.A long oversized white shirt,Only long enough to hide half his upper thighs...
.
.
Takemichi was now watching some p*** on the tv,Becuse of the inncident that happened in the cabinet....
All of a sudden baji decided to show up making takemichi jump and change the channel/vidoe
Baji said huh..??
Why you jump takemichi...??Takemichi looked like a blushing mess.
.
.
.
.
Baji then noticed that he was hiding somthing in his pannts right were his c*** was..
.
..
.
He then.....
Bye guys,Next chapter next week