Into the past again.....but diffrent

As takemichi was dying in mikey's shoulder,He rememberd of all the happy time he was with his friends.
.
.
.
As he slowly shut his eyes,hearing all the screams in diffrent dirrections,he then felt nothing and finally had peace...

Or so he thought....

He wakes up to an alarm clock.

takemichi P.O.V :
I wake up to an alarm clock.I was shock,why would i go gback to the past again,cant they just end my misery,when can this end.But i learned how to deal with it and decided to just keep on going with life and i am now thinking that i was born just to save and protect my friends and everyone else.As i thought that nothing would be get worse i later figured out that i was in my past self and now i have a tiny body.i thought i would have yet another truamutizing life ahead and get killed eventully by mikey or get shot.I then started crying once again because i did not want to go through another life.Espaccialy not in my god damm 11 year old body when could i just rest in peace,what did i do god as i thought to myself,what did i do to deserve this kind of punishment,I don't ever want to see one of my friends die right in front of my eyes.i kept on crying but decided to get out of my bed trying to forget about that and trying to wipe of my tears
As i got out of bed i quickly thought of a plan to save all of them.Shinshiro,mikey,chifuyu,baji,emma,draken,hinata,and many more....
I quickly brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to cook some pancakes.I ate and wacthed some tv.trying to look for any information that i need.I just wanted to live a normal life but i gave so many promises to many diffrent people i have to complete them ot things would just stay the same.and hina would keep on dying....
I now think that saving hina is not worth me dying and getting traumatize every god damm single time.I was about to snap but got contrall of my sences.

No one's P.O.V:
Takemichi started preparing to go and do his first part on his plan.
He went to go find shinshiro's shop.As he was walking he later found out that he did not know where to start.he was looking everywhere just to find a motorcycle shop but he did not find any.He later walked into a other street and later regretted it.....

Takemichi's P.O.V
I went to this preticular street.As soon as i saw it i knew that here i would cause trouble.I saw some "clubs",and some other "stuff" that were clearly not for children my age...
As i was walking exploring i was trying to get out the fu##ing street ,i was so contitratied on looking everywere i complety tripped and fell on somthing soft.As i turned around and tryed to so innocently...because any moment my blood can burst and i could go everywere and just start to act crazy.

Take-Ummm....I am so sorr-........i said

I was cut of by these scary looking mens.They looked rich.There was a men right in front of me that had a women close to him.He said"it appeared that that women was trying and begging for another round...?

Stranger : Huh what is this...
Oh well loook at this...what a cute looking little fella.Why dont you come with me!!Ill treat you really nice....~~

Stranger P.O.V
With that face i can get tons of money,i can even f*** him right now.Ooo that face will look so good .I would be the one to take away his verginity

The women was stilll beging for more of what they have done.The man looked so annoyed because she snapped the rich man back to reality,he was so annoyed and decided to slap her really hard.The women fell to the floor.drammaticly.

Women- How dare you!!!you-you jackass.

She quickly got up as fast as she could and then said

Women- you coward your #### was so small either way

The she rann faster than sonic.As i was trying to forget what happend.i completly forgot to run for it while she was disstracting him.The man asked again the same question.

Take-Umm no sir no thank you sir......

"He was crouching down to takemchis hight level"

Stranger:Well guess what little fella...You have no option.He said snickering

Takemichi quickly turned around and tryed to run away from them.but little did he know that one of the rich man $-$ body guard was holding onto the back of his collar.
Takemichi was scared and a few seconds later started screaming out for help.

Take- PLEASE ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

By then takemichi had waterfalls coming out of his eyes

The body quard was getting annoyed by takemchi and was about to get ready to knoch him out.

WHAM!!!
.
.
.

The bodygaurd fell to the ground and has passed out.

??????: You really had to go along and do this huh..

??????: Of course,he is a kid and im not going to just stand here and let someone punch a kid!!!!

Takemichi was shocked he looked at the direction of the people that just saved his big ass.He noticed the eyes and found those eyes familiar

Takemichi P.O.V
No i recognize those eyes those dark grey stormy eyes.....
It couldnt be....,could it?....
His saviors just made his adventure much easier....
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Well hello guys!!
Ok so just to let you guys know this is my first time doing this....
Fell free to share any thoughts or ideas to me and ill try to comment back to you!!
Oh just to tell you guys
Takemichi-11 years old
Ill give you other info in the next chapter......

Fell free to share any thoughts or ideas to me and ill try to comment back to you!!Oh just to tell you guys Takemichi-11 years old Ill give you other info in the next chapter