The king ,Queen,and servent

Kukucho-My king im so happy you were not hurt that bad.He said in relief

Izana-yes i know.He said brusging the left over grass off his pants.

Takemichi was so happy he got to see kukochu and izana once again.

.
.
.
Izana the pointed to takemichi.Making takemichi raise his chin.Takemichi was now looking at the white hair boy.

Izana-Well are you going to apologize. He said "cooly"

Takemichi did not show his face but just said.

Takemichi- im sorry .He mummbled.

Izana-I can hear you,mind telling me that again ,he said "cooly" but in a soft voice trying to make me raise my chin.

Kakucho-Izan- king i think that is enough.He said soflty and scared.

Izana then looked at kukucho with a glare.Takemichi then suddendly felt the the atmosphere growing intense.

Takemichi was so mad izana was treating kukucho like this,He thought izana was greatful to kukucho.

Takemichi-It is not very nice to treat your "friends like this he said glarring at izana showing his face.

Izana P.O.V
W-What was that,..Such an angelic voice.As i turned to look at ther dirrection where i heard the angle i found out that it was the guy that fell on me.His face was beautiful.His gorgeous blue pearls and his soft and cotton hair,I was so focused on him that i was drooling.When i came back to reality.I see the boy that was standing infront of me with a disgusted look and kukucho with a hint of bluch across his face,He then was trying to wipe of my drool coming out of my mouth and then closing it.

Izana was shocked and turned redder than a tomato.Takemichi was laughing at how embarrassed he looked while kukucho was trying to hold back his urge to laugh.

Izana then looked at takemichi with a mad face.

Izana- How dare you laugh at me.!!! He said annoyed

Takemichi-..........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK SO IM SO HAPPY THAT @Nono_gf02 TOOK MY BOOK AND PUT IT ON HER CHAPTER WHERE MORE PEOPLE COULD FIND THE BOOK THAT I WROTE.!!!

I AM SO HAPPY TYSM!!!!