The game~Pt3

Takemichi P.O.V
Why the hell did i do that!Im such an idiot.......Huh???

As takemichi layed on the floor,while kazutora was on top of him,Takemichi then realized and saw kazutora smirking,he then relized what he was going to do...

Kazutora-Oh,takemichi are you hard???He said teasingly

Takemichi then looked away and blushed,while kazutora was chuckling.While takemichi was looking away kazutora lift his chin up....

Kazutora-Oh dont look away from me~He said mockingly

Takemichi then had a gay panic...He never experienced this in his life...He never got a chance to have s** with anyone in ANY timeline.

He looked up to see Kazutora's mockingly eye.He then relized the position they were in(I swear to god he relized a little too late.)

Takemichi-Ummm.. can you get off m-He then was cut off by Kazutora's tounge.

Takemichi-Mmm!uhh..~he said flusstered and panting from how long they Kissed

Kazutora-Now,Dont you like that..!He said smoothly,he then started slipping his hand inside takemichi's pants
Takemichi widend his eyes as he felt a warm hand going into his pants and past his boxers,He then felt a warm hand in his cock.He was moaning soflty trying to make this situation less akward.Takemichi then jumped when he felt kazutora's head falling down into his neck..Takemichi felt his warm breath blowing on his soft spot making him groan mkre softly.

Kazutora then started playing with takemichi's c***,earning many moans.

Takemichi then pushed kazutora away as he heard footsteps coming in his direction....

Mikey-Hey guys,times up....
______________________________<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________________________
Hey guys!
Words:289(lol it is so short)
Hope you guys like this chapter!Also i wanna say ty for the views!
Also ima make more,more often so see you later!!