"Hm... Well its a long story... My daughter doesn't even know that we're here...", Eiji said with a chuckle. Eunju raises her brow at that as Eiji can't even keep a secret from her daughter, she loves the girl too much.

                "Well before we continue, I'll just order my drink... Did you already order yours?", Eiji said as he got up from his seat. "Yes, I already did...", Eunju answered which got a nod from the latter before he walked to the counter to order his drink.

               He soon came back and sat on his seat again. "We have a lot to catch up on, don't we?", Eunju muttered, chuckling as she spoke. "Why did you suddenly come here again? I thought your work in Japan has been prosperous?", Eunju asked the latter, genuinely curious as to why he came back.

                 "Well... Opportunity came and I grabbed it...", Eiji started off. "Besides, I miss my daughter", he continued with a grin. "What exactly do you mean by an opportunity coming to you?", Eunju questioned.

                 "Hm... An extra special case was given to me and I had to come here since the patient lives here", Eiji uttered with a smirk. "Extra special case?" Eunju repeated, bringing up a frown on her face.

"Kang Hyewon"

               Eunju widened her eyes hearing the name uttered by her friend. "Hyewon is the case that I'm working on right now, Eunju-ah", Eiji said seriously, his eyes looking intently at Eunju. "H-How? How is she?", Eunju shakily asks, her hands trembling under the table in between them.

                "At the beginning, she was a very fragile and almost a cold case.... But then, she started opening up little by little... You daughter's getting better, Eunju-ah", Eiji said with a sincere smile on his face as he stared softly at his friend.

                 "Thank god... Please... Please, Eiji-ah... Look after Hyewon for me...", Eunju pleaded as she looked at Eiji. "Of course, Eunju... That kid is an interesting one...", Eiji mumbled with a chuckle.

                The two talked over their drinks and catched up with everything that they can talk about. Their talk lasted for almost 3 hours and if it weren't for the nurse calling Eiji to consult a patient, they would have continued chatting away.

****************************
                Hyewon got to the company building and is now walking to her father's office. She was greeted by the employees passing by her, some of them are seemingly frightened by her, to which she just shrugged off.

                   Once she opened the door of her father's office she was greeted by the sight of her Dad sitting on his desk with a man sitting across him. They were having a conversation when Hyewon entered without knocking.

                "Finally, come here Hyewon-ah" Donghyun said as he noticed Hyewon's entrance. Hyewon raised her brow at her father's usually soft tone. Regardless, she walked towards them and looked to the man sitting across his Dad.

                 "Greet Mr. Lee Daewon... You probably can't remember him since you last met him when you were still a child", Donghyun said as he gestured the man. Hyewon bowed politely at him, still wary over him.

                 "Is this really Hyewon? You grew up to be a beautiful lady, aren't you?", Daewon uttered with a slight laugh. "I called you here today to meet Daewon, you'll soon meet his son also...", Donghyun said as he looked intently at Hyewon.

                "Just what are you plotting?", Hyewon mentally said as she glared at her father. She's already suspicious of her father suddenly allowing her to get therapy and then this happened.