Pt. 2 Eight

Seasonal Depression is real! Remember to treat yoself to something nice every now and then, and read!

Stay healthy, all!

HRH

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My benevolent master carried me to bed after that. I was exhausted already, but still uncomfortably horny.

He hadn't taken my collar off yet, though, that was hopeful.

He undressed without saying a word, then laid down beside me. Before I knew what was happening, he was pulling me up and sitting me on top of him.

I stared down at him and he grinned up at my stunned expression.

"That's right, you're riding me now. I want you to sit exactly as I put you. I will control your movements with the crop. You may climax this time, I grant you permission."

I could only groan in horny dismay.

But I was a good little slave so I did my best to work his oversized cock back inside my poor, swollen pussy.

Once fully situated inside, he pushed me up so that I was sitting straight up and down in the saddle, per se.

He set the tip of the riding crop against the side of my hip. He gave me a light swat with it. "Come on, you can move."

I moaned as I began to rock my hips on him.

He caressed the crop in a circle over my ass. "Slow down. Easy there, it's not a race. Slow and steady, that's right. Just like that."

I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the rhythm. Just like riding a horse...

I tried to concentrate on the movements of the crop, stroking over my hip and ass; keeping time for me.

He didn't have me bouncing, rather making me keep up a methodical rocking pace. At first it only felt mildly pleasant, but the longer I kept it up, the better it started to feel.

I was tapping a spot that didn't often get tapped, and it started to feel powerfully good.

He tapped me lightly with the crop. He didn't say anything, testing me. I had to read his cue on my own.

I started rocking a little faster and heard him grunt in approval.

My hands were splayed open on his chest and I reveled in the feeling of his firm muscles flexing beneath my touch.

I rocked a little harder.

"Mmm, slow down, angel. I wanna enjoy your sex for as long as possible."

I obediently slowed my movements, but I was practically whimpering now as I found myself close to the edge once more.

"You need to come, huh? Come on then, come. Come for me, baby, right now, come all over me." He started tapping the crop against my hip npw, faster and faster, urging me to bounce in quick succession.

Tears were running down my face again, this time in sweet, sweet relief.

"That's it, baby girl. Come. Come for me."

I moaned, my head falling back. His words drove me right over the edge and I came for him, hard.

###

The next morning I was so sore I could barely move.

The sound and smell of rain through the open window kept me lulled.

I heard our alarms going off, but didn't possess the fortitude to address mine.

Blessedly, they stopped.

A moment or so later I felt warm fingers brushing over my temple. The smell of coffee and Adrian's aftershave roused my head off the pillow.

I blinked bleary eyes at him. "Time's it, boss?" I slurred.

I heard him chuckle and he pushed my head back down on the pillow. "Don't worry about it, just rest."

"Huh?" I grunted, half convinced this was a dream.

"Rest, angel. You're exhausted. I'm giving you the day off." He murmured into my hair. "I'll see you tonight. Dream of me."

But I already am.

I don't know if he actually heard the words or not, if I actually spoke them aloud. A moment or so later I was sound asleep once more, feeling unbelievably safe and warm in my boss's bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for reading!

HRH