Pt. 2 Four

"When you wear this collar for me, Eve, you will belong wholly to me. Do you understand what that means?"

I shook my head, hypnotized.

"It means you will do everything I say, no questioning me, no hesitation. You will submit and obey.

"Everything you do, you will ask permission from me first. If you're thirsty, if you need to go to the bathroom. Everything except breathing, I will control. Every movement you make will be at my express cue and command. This is what Fine Precision Control means."

I struggled to swallow and nod along, like I understood perfectly.

"But before we get to all that fun stuff, we should really go over the contract, yes?"

"Sure. Sounds good. Can I-can I sit down?"

He looked at me curiously, but also with some concern. "Of course you can. Are you feeling alright? You look a little pale."

He took my hand and led me over to the leather loveseat. He eased me down and then brought me a glass of water.

I only realized I was still holding the collar when he took it from me.

"Thank you." I murmured, taking the glass he proffered me. "When, uhm, when did you realize you were into this kinda stuff?"

He shrugged, but he was still watching me intently. "Pretty early on. Porn, and such. My first few girlfriends were fairly vanilla; that also made me realize I wanted to explore more."

I searched his eyes. I wanted to ask him why, like core reason why, but I sensed I wouldn't get a fully truthful answer right then.

He'd tell me when he was ready.

"Are you ready to go over the consent list?" He asked me, putting his hand on my back to rub in soothing circles.

I started a little, because his thoughts had been so closely related to mine. "S-sure? This ought to be good for my research, after all. For my books, you know? If you wanna write anything decent, you have to live an interesting life, or so I hear."

"Eve, please do keep in mind the confidentiality agreement you signed at the start of coming to work for me."

"I haven't forgotten." I assured him. "But inspiration is inspiration. Did you know Bram Stoker was greatly inspired by his own controlling boss when he wrote "Dracula"?"

Adrian gazed at me flatly, unamused. "No, I did not."

I sighed. "So serious! Alright, alright, I promise I won't write about us, okay?! Not even in my diary."

Here his lips finally twitched and his face softened.

"Alright, enough stalling, my dear." He went to his desk and withdrew a file which he brought back to place on the coffee table in front of me. He also gave me one of his fancy gold and black pens.

"So, it reads as a basic guidelines and regulations contract; stating my new position as Dominant over you, and you as my Submissive, until such time as the contract might be renewed or terminated."

I looked at him in alarm. "You mean if you dump me?"

I heard him sigh. "If we breakup, for any reason, or if we want to add thins to the contract; if I promote you, demote you, propose to you, any of the above. It's what makes it a working contract. It also establishes our safe word, which is very important."

He was seriously blowing my mind right now. I tried not to squeak at the word 'proposal'. I didn't dare believe that he actually meant a marriage proposal. More like some kinky sex proposal, surely.