Pt. 2 Five

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Cheers!

HRH

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alright, I'm done." I slid the contract back to my feral boss.

He took it and began looking it over. He started to smile. "You didn't answer too hastily on some of these, did you? You can always do another one before we sign it."

"It's fine how it is."

"No ball gags?" He said, sounding mildly disappointed. "But you'd look so cute with one."

"No ball gags." I said firmly.

"I am surprised that you're up for golden showers, my love."

I rolled my eyes, hiding my mangled nerves as I took a sip of water. "I'm not a total prude. I noticed defecation wasn't on the list."

He wrinkled his nose in disgust, making me laugh.

"I'm not a total animal. I'm impressed with how many humiliating acts you've consented to." He commented, coming to the end of the list.

"You said it was what mattered most to you. As long as it's not too painful, I'm up for it, I really am."

He regarded me, still with concern on his face. "You're sure? You're not just trying to indulge me?"

I rolled my eyes again. "Will you still hold me at night? Will you still make love to me like normal sometimes? Can we go on dates now and then maybe?"

He raised his eyebrows, then laughed. "Negotiating now, are we, Princess? Of course we will. You can have all those things and more; perks of being mine. And need I remind you that you were the one who left my bed that one night, claiming it was too difficult for you to sleep with me?"

I looked at him in surprise. He was still sore about that, was he? "Because it hurt; being with you, but not..." I faltered, turning red in embarrassment. "Not being yours." I finished, in a very small voice.

I saw his face soften almost instantly. "Oh, poor baby." He sighed, and I don't think he even meant it mockingly. He held his arms out to me. "Come here."

I willingly moved into him.

He wrapped his arms snugly around me, pulling me into his lap.

I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

Mmm. Perfect.

"Being mine means being all mine." He promised me, speaking into my hair. "I protect you. I take care of you. Anything you want or need, I want to give you. I don't expect this relationship to be purely one sided. I'm sorry it's been so all about me lately."

Here I had to rein in a rather disrespectful snort.

Newsflash, Mr. Kingsley, it was always all about you.

"How 'bout we plan for something together this weekend? Maybe dinner at your sister's place?"

I lifted my head in surprise. "Really?"

He smiled and stroked my hair. "If y'all will have me." He said in a teasing drawl.

"I'm sure she'd be delighted." I said, but my mind was racing ahead a mile a minute.

Adrian Kingsley, enter my world? Yikes.

But this was exactly what I had signed up for, wasn't it?

"Are you ready to sign the contract?" I asked him sweetly.

He smiled. "Hey, that's my line."

"Yeah, I'm ready to get this show on the road! After you, sir."

Adrian gave me one last smirk, then he pulled the contract over to him and signed the last page of both documents. He wrote in the date, as well, then handed me the pen.

I took a moment to appreciate our safety word, Resa, in print.

I also took a moment to admire his beautiful, scrawling signature. Then I swiftly and confidently signed my own, adding in the date just as he had.

There.

I dropped the pen on the coffee table like a microphone.

It was done.

"Okay, so...can we have wild sex now?" I asked him brightly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

More to come soon!

Happy #HolidayReading!

HRH

The Billionaire's Bitchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें