V.S.T

Name: Victoria Shea Thatcher

Nicknames: Tori, Vic, Vicki, Toria, Tor, Dr.Thatcher, Shea (rarely)

Age: depends

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Looks: left eye is a light green while right is baby blue

Personality: Victoria is a realistic person and doesn't care to give false hope

Personality: Victoria is a realistic person and doesn't care to give false hope. She wants patients to understand everything even if it means they may not be happy. Victoria knows not everything is all sunshine and rainbows. Life can be hard and sometimes you need to face the facts. Victoria is caring and kind however. She tends to be tough around certain things and people. With Max she often is the only one who can get him to slow down and care for himself first. Victoria loves with her whole being and can easily be broken because of this. She tends to hide her own ailments and often minimizes them. As she typically feels she has no right to feel how she does. Victoria is a proud person and hates being seen as weak.

Likes: Ever since they met Victoria's adored Max. The two click so well and easily. They joke around and mess with each other often. Sometimes even unintentionally flirting with one another. The people around them see this and often tease them especially Tori. She enjoys working in the labor and delivery unit. Babies are her strong suit even if she deals with death of ones so young. She adores hearing Max talk to her in Italian when she starts teaching him. As it's a language she picked up in school.

Dislikes: Victoria hates when Max overworks himself or doesn't prioritize himself. Often having to give the man talks and comfort. Whenever someone close to her gets cancer she tends to distance herself out of fear. Seeing newborns pass away also kills her inside.

Fears/phobias: loosing loved ones/death

Family: Janice Thatcher (deceased/mother), Walter Thatcher (father/alive), Jackson (older brother/alive), Thomas (ex-husband/unknown), Olivia Thatcher (daughter/deceased)

Friends: Helen, Max, Vijay, Iggy etc...

Enemies: Thomas her ex husband etc...

Pets: her Golden Retriever Montana aka Monty

Job: works in labor and delivery

Crush: Max

Backstory: Victoria's childhood was relatively normal. However at 12 she lost her mother to breast cancer. Her life went on and she married at 20. She had a daughter named Olivia who passed from cancer at 4 years old. This devastated her and broke up her marriage. Now she's divorced from her ex husband and lives alone. Eventually she was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer. It luckily went into remission and she eventually went to work for New Amsterdam. After being friends with everyone for awhile her cancer unfortunately comes back. When she finds out this causes her to completely shut down and shut everyone out.

Other:none