She sighed as she pushed back my hair in frustration, she probably  thought this would only be a friendly match and didn't expect me to gain mad strength in a span of two years .

   "Look, you successfully proved to me that you are strong and can potentially lead an Expedition and I am so sorry for making fun of you but if something is bothering you, you can tell me anything but don't kill my knight."

   I only looked at her with my brow raising up and a poker face . Is she f*cking kidding me begging around to spare her rat-like knight?

"He f*cking told me to warm his bed if I lose." I shrugged.

  Oh how these facial expression amaze and entertain me everytime.

  "W-What?" She whispered in disbelief. I bet she didn't think her knights would be this weak and h*rny.  But do you know what would be much more entertaining?

Adding fuel to the fire.

  "You heard me. Although I would let him win if I he wasn't—"

  "GET THE F*CKING CUNT RIGHT NOW!" Both I and the head butler flinched when she yelled like a raging unhinged woman and marched up the stairs, not looking back.

  I quickly got up and followed her with a knitted brow.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I tried to catch up to her.

"Just some heart to heart talk with my knights." For some reason, the way she innocently smiled didn't set right with me.

MOON'S POV

    *BANG!

   He wailed in pain as I load another bullet in my gun. The f*cker is already limping while the rest of the knights looked at me with if not terrified, maybe baffled look.

   All of my officials know how I discipline disrespectful knights and I just didn't expect I would do it on one of the strong members in this platoon.

  "Can you still walk?" I asked as I walk closer to this person. "I-I'm sorry Your Majesty. I-I didn't know—"

  I grabbed his face in full force, "In what what aspect did you not know? That she was my lover, not a wh*re? Or the fact that knights should have dignity rather than putting his d*ck on his forehead?" I stared down at his face as he looked like he was begging for me to spare his life.

   His face is f*cked up because of Amira's blows  and his legs are bleeding pretty bad because of the bullet I personally displayed in him.

  "Everyone, look at him." My voice boomed across the room. "Touch and disrespect that woman again and you'll end up like him." I announced. 

  "Wear your Armor with pride and humility or else I might commence a mandatory rule that knights shall have their d*cks cut off before entering the Imperial field." My head was boiling while walking out of the arena.

   "MOONBYUL-YI!!" I heard someone screaming just a distance behind me. The familiar voice made me unknowingly have my lip spreading into a stupid grin. Amira.

  "Where did the Imperial Honorific run off to, honey?"

   "F*ck you, You killed the man?!" She screamed and her eyes looking mortified. Ahh, shit. She caught me .

  "I mean, you were going to kill him anyway—"

  "MOON, YOU D*CKHEAD!!" She screamed again. I chuckled upon her little tantrum. So this is what it takes for her to call me by my name.

   "That's a lovely name, say it again." I said and grab her waist closer to me.

  "Ew! Ew! Blood!" She shrieked. I shook my head amusingly. "Let me remind you that he was bleeding a lot because of you, not me."

  Her cute mouth immediately gaped open realizing that what I said made sense.

   "Truthfully, you're just trying to avoid me at this point." I pouted.

  She rolled her eyes and looked at me with sass and challengingly leaned closer to me. "It's not quite right for you to own me right away . You have to crawl down from dirt down to h*ll and back to have me, Your Highness. I'm not for free." I sighed in frustration feeling the temptations settling in again

   "I'll give you what you want, just say it." I desperately said. I can't stand it if she keeps torturing me like this.

   "I'm pretty sure the best jewelries handcrafted by you would put me in a good mood." She smiled before walking past me.

  I tilted my head in confusion. Personally made jewelry?! Do I look like a craftsman to her?

   "Uhh, Your Majesty. The Imperial Concubine has arrived." The Head Butler rushed towards my direction.

   I sighed....

Already?

  To be continued...