Chapter 5: In the Death Egg.

(Cream)

"So, here we are! The Death Egg! I guess it's not the first time you enter here." Robotnik announced, looking at Mr. Tails.

"Why are you looking at me? More people entered here before. Sonic, Knuckles, Sally, Rouge, Amy, Shadow..." Mr. Tails enumerated.

"So, what's next?" Mr. Knuckles asked.

"Do you have an infirmary or something similar for Charmy?" Mr. Vector asked.

"Follow me." Robotnik said. Mr. Vector left carrying Mr. Charmy.

"And what about us?" Miss Amy asked.

We stayed quiet for some time, and then, I saw Mr. Knuckles smiling.

"Anybody curious about this base? Let's explore it."

"We should split in two groups... It's the best." Mr. Espio suggested.

"Ok...Cream, Tails and Knuckles in a group, and Espio, Amy and I in the other one." Miss Sally said.

We all agreed. Before I left with Mr. Tails and Mr. Knuckles, Mr. Espio stopped me.

"Wait...Cream, right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Cream, I have the feeling that Exeller would come back. The chaos emerald isn't safe with me. So I'll give a simple task: Take the chaos emerald with you, and give it to Knuckles." He said.

He took the gem out, and gave it to me. I grabbed it with both of my hands: It was white, shiny...

 I grabbed it with both of my hands: It was white, shiny

"It's so pretty!" I exclaimed.

"It is! But you must remember that it isn't a toy, but something very valuable. Take a good care of it...And if Robotnik doesn't know about it, better. I need to make a little investigation." He said.

"I will take a good care of it, Mr. Espio!" I said.

"Cream?" Mr. Tails called me.

"Ok, go now, and be careful you three." Mr. Espio said, before leaving.

I went to the door Mr. Tails and Mr. Knuckles got through.

"Where were you?" Mr. Knuckles asked me.

"Mr. Espio wanted to tell me something!" I answered.

"Oh, ok...But for now, don't get too far from us. Now we have to be extremely careful around here." Mr. Tails said.

"What's this door?" Mr. Knuckles asked.