How was he gonna fight if he could only see half of he old before?

He got up from the table. Everyone in the room was ignoring him completely. He decided it was worth it, and wandered over to the group of humans and bots.

He saw the screen. The graphics were horrid. He assumed the winning car was mikos. It tore through the finish line - or at least he assumed it was. Cause miko jumped up in excitement.

"She wins again!" She called out. The others groaned in annoyance.

Bulkhead spotted breakdown finally. He nervously looked away at the ground. But quickly held up the little remote and slightly smiled. It was funny to see him smile. "Wanna play?"

Breakdown wasn't sure. He should probably be on his way back to the harbinger by now. But at the same time he didn't want to deal with Megatron at the moment.

He nodded, and took the tiny remote from bulkhead. "How do, uh, play?"

"Okay, so this button is the gas peddle, and this is the breaks. This stick is the steering wheel." He explained. Trying to point at the tiny buttons.

"Don't break that, con!" Miko yelled at him sternly. But then said, "if you do, we'd have to get another one. And that would be the fourth in a row. So just, don't."

"Don't worry, I can always fix it." The small boy said.

"Do you see his hands!? He could crush that thing, and turn it to dust! You can't fix dust."

"Oh yeah, I guess that's true. But if he damages it a little bit, I can fix it." He smiled up at breakdown.

Breakdown liked this small human. If he saw him on the battlefield, he'd go out of why to avoid crushing him. But not the girl, he didn't care about her.

"Alright! No more talking! Let's start so I can crush you both!" Ironic choice of words.

She pressed play, and the race began with a countdown.

3.

2.

1.

Breakdown didn't know much about racing. He knew things from listening to his partner rant on and on about it, but he never actually experienced a real race. Why would he? He clearly wasn't the type for those kinds of things.

He quickly assumed that this game was nothing like the real life sport.

The controls were impossible for his big digits to press. The controller was obviously far to small for him. And the controls themselves were just plain bad. Nothing like real life driving.

Arcee, bulkhead and the bigger human boy were cheering them on. From the corner of his optic he noticed ratchet sigh in frustration. But also chuckle to himself.

Everyone seemed genuinely happy. There was no fighting. The base was calm and there were smiles plastered on everyone's face.

He didn't notice, but he himself was smiling. Not from a malicious reason like usual. No, this time he was content with a stupid little human game that had no reason to be as fun as it was.

He was in second place. Just that close to first place. How he was beating the smallest human? He seemed like a techy human who should know how to play, but clearly was awful.

He was so close to winning. But miko raced right on through.

"Boo ya! That's five times in a row! Beat that jack!" She snatched the remote from rafeal, who didn't seem to care at all, and handed it to the big human.