He looked anxiously at the frowning face of Feng Yu Han and held it in his hands, tilting it so he had a better view of his face. "What is it? Where does it hurt, Hanhan?" he asked anxiously, his eyes turning slightly red.

Feng Yu Han saw that Li Chang Bo's face was full of worry and that his eyes were red, which made him angry with himself as he didn't want his baby to worry.

"Don't worry, baby, it's nothing. My head only ached for a moment, but it's all right now."

He tried to reassure the young man on his lap, but it didn't make any difference as Li Chang Bo was still eyeing his face and gently massaging his temple.

Feng Yu Han was pleased that his baby was worried about him, but he didn't like seeing him so distressed, so he tried to divert his attention by putting his hands on Li Chang Bo's bottom and squeezing it while slowly grinding it against his crotch, making them both moan in deep pleasure.

Li Chang Bo's face was flushed, his mouth was open a little and you could see his little pink tongue, his eyes were half closed and blurred from the intense pleasure.

Feng Yu Han took the initiative and kissed his small rosy lips.

He grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer, deepening the brutal and hungry kiss.

He threw his tongue into Li Chang Bo's mouth with force and began to devour him, exploring his mouth and colliding with his tongue.

Li Chang Bo tried to gain the upper hand, but he had lost the game before it had even begun.

Feng Yu Han and Li Chang Bo continued to devour each others lips, and sloppy noises filled the room.

Feng Yu Han pushed all the things on his desk aside, not caring that they fell on the floor and caused a mess.

Although he was so excited that he couldn't control his actions, he didn't forget to gently place his baby on the desk so as not to hurt his back.

He undressed Li Chang Bo until he was naked on the desk, looked at him with darkened eyes and slowly ran his hand
over his soft white skin, leaving a red mark on the sensitive skin.

Li Chang Bo flinched slightly when he felt the coldness on his skin, he tried to hide from Feng Yu Han's hot and
possessive eyes, but as if Feng Yu Han knew what he was about to do, he held both hands above his head, exposing him even more.

"You look so damn sexy, baby, you're making me loose my sanity. I want to watch you whimper beneath me, fill you from the inside out with my scent, mark every inch of your body and claim you for my own."

Hearing those dirty words, Li Chang Bo blushed and he felt like he was about to cum, imagining all the things the man in front of him would do to him.

Feng Yu Han looked deep into his eyes and asked with the last vestige of reason while clutching his slender waist, "Baby, this is your only chance to stop me, because I won't stop after this, no matter how many times you beg me, be warned. So can I continue?"

Li Chang Bo's heart fluttered as he asked him for consent.

He approached Feng Yu Han with his pelvis and looked at him shyly, but his eyes were fixed and steady, with no slight flicker which gave Feng Yu Han the answer he wanted.

Feng Yu Han ran his hand through
his hair and chuckled as he looked at Li Chang Bo with a hot gaze. "Baby, you're driving me crazy." He moved his hand holding his baby's waist upwards and grabbed his chin with some force to pull his lips out from under his teeth.

His rough finger rubbed lightly over the bite mark, "Tell me, does it hurt?"

Li Chang Bo nodded his head, but this did not satisfy Feng Yu Han and the grip on his chin tightened. "I told you to tell me if it hurts, baby. Speak!" he replied with a stern look on his face.