Chapter 2: Meeting her idols?!

Start from the beginning

All the girls looked at the oldest with looks of admiration

"Unnie, I have a feeling that this time i'll be different," said Chaeryeong with a smile. 

"you think so?" Dan-bi smiled back and the girls nodded their heads in agreement

"Unnie, I know so! You deserve this more than anyone! You have worked harder than any trainee since you've been here! If they can't see that then that's their fault not yours!" Dani smiled at the girl and gave her a hug. 

"When do you leave?" asked Ryujin

"Hmmm, well I leave next week. They wanted me to come right away, but I wanted to take my time packing all of my things."

"Next week? That's too soon" Yuna complained. "I'm be sad that I won't hardly see you around." She pouted.

After some more conversation, Dan-bi noticed the time.  "I think it's time for you girls to get back to practice, we've been talking for an hour." Dan-bi laughed. All of the girls groaned at the eldest. Eventually they all agreed then  surrounded themselves around Dan-bi.

"Unnie, you will debut and when you do, we will be cheering you on the loudest!" Yeji said for the group.

"Listen, even if I'm at a different company, I'm always here for you! I'm still your Unnie!" Dan-bi said while pulling everyone into a big hug. 

...

A week later

After a week of preparations, Dan-bi's  transfer to Source Music was actually fairly easy. People helped her move her things into the dorm. Which is only a 20 minuet car ride if she remembered right. 

Currently, she is in her new room getting things organized before she meets with the management team. She already  set up her dresser, desk, and her bookshelf  last night before she went to bed. The final touch was putting her keyboard on her desk and her guitar in the corner where her bookshelf was. Also put up pictures of her family, Itzy and Twice near her desk. She looked around her room and smiled proudly at all of the progress she has made.

'I wonder if I 'll get a roommate' She thought. She's been using the bottom bunk but if she was getting a room mate then she doesn't want them to get hurt so she moved all of her stuff and put fresh sheets on the bottom bunk. She also left space on her desk and bookshelf for their things as well. She didn't mind sharing.

Since she got to the dorm yesterday, she hasn't had time to explore much. From the quick tour one of the managers gave her, there are two bedrooms on the first floor and three on the second floor. Her room is on the second floor with a bathroom on each floor. 

Maybe she'll have 4 more members? Based on the rooms? She shook the thought out of her head and decided to get ready.

Since she has been in her pajamas all morning, she decided to take a quick shower. Since practice doesn't officially start until tomorrow, Dan-bi decided to wear jeans, a t-shirt and her glasses and a a wool coat.