Chapter 533 - Jill's True Colors!

Start from the beginning

Justin sighed. “You throw me away once you’re done using me. Are you already denying doing anything with me when you haven’t even pulled your pants back up?” Nora: “??”

She hadn’t done anything with him at all!

Nora hung up straight away. Her cheeks were a little red. What kind of nonsense was that man spouting? What pants didn’t she pull back up?!

Elsewhere at the Hunts’.

Justin, who had been busy for more than four hours, came up empty-handed. However, the computer made the corners of his lips curl upward into a smile in the end.

He shook his head and went to bed.

After he lay down, he fell asleep very soon.

He couldn’t tell if it was because he had talked about pulling up one’s pants with Nora, but he had an unexpected dream that night.

In the dream, it seemed like someone had drugged him and knocked him out, it was six years ago.

While he was half-awake, he’d had his way with a woman… The woman was very fat and very soft… In his daze, he seemed to have seen a pair of almond-shaped eyes.

“Huff!”

Justin’s eyes suddenly flew open and he stared at the ceiling.

To be honest, he couldn’t remember a thing about how he had been drugged and knocked out, or how his sperm had been retrieved six years ago. Throughout all these years, that was the sole night he had no memory of.

But the dream from the previous night was too real.

It felt so real it was as if he had actually experienced it… Looking back at it now, it seemed like the memory of that night back then was gradually coming back to him.

The next day.

After she woke up, Nora originally planned to head to the special department to ask Karl what exactly was going on with his criminal record. However, the moment she went downstairs, she instead saw people coming and going in the living room, which was filled with people.

Tanya was sitting on the sofa and looking at these people with a numb look on her face.

As for Maureen, she was busy greeting the wealthy ladies visiting them.

Most of them were here to ask if the wedding would still be held. When they heard that it would be, they started to give her wedding gifts in the pretense of friendship.

Maureen found someone to make a note of the gifts and their senders, so that Tanya could return the favor later.

Seeing how troublesome the situation was, Nora frowned.

She suddenly didn’t feel like having a wedding anymore. How boring must it be to just sit and wait on the sofa? If she had that much spare time, she might as well just go to bed instead!

But it seemed like she was thinking too much. She didn’t have many friends in the States anyway. It was different for Tanya, who grew up in New York, after all… With that in mind, Nora went down the stairs and up to Tanya. She said teasingly, “To think you said that you didn’t have any friends. Does this look like you don’t have any friends?” “… Do you even remember your kindergarten classmates?”

Nora: “?”

Tanya smiled wryly and said, “I really don’t have any impression of them. These people even said that they danced with me when we were children! How would I possibly remember anyone from when I was five or six?!”