Chapter 458 Aunt Brenda, I'm Cherry!

Brenda immediately lifted her head and looked curiously at the corridor.

Since Nora was so pretty that she couldn’t make herself dislike her, she should at least dislike that little extra baggage she had, right? Otherwise, Justin would be at too big of a disadvantage.

After all, Pete was so cute and quirky!

Unless the little girl was even prettier than Pete, why should Justin have to take care of an extra daughter for no reason? While Brenda was feeling indignant on Justin’s behalf, she spotted a tiny little figure walking over from the spiral staircase. She was wearing a beautiful princess dress with a fluffy skirt, as well as a headband with a bow on her head. The little girl looked awfully adorable.

Brenda had noticed her clothes first. Then, her gaze traveled upward to the girl’s tiny face, upon which a familiar face instantly entered her sight!

Brenda was stunned to the spot!

She… She…

Wasn’t that goddamn Pete?

Stunned, she looked at Nora in disbelief.

Nora pointed to her and said to Cherry, “It’s this big sister here. She’s Mommy’s… colleague.”

She finally came up with the term after thinking for a long while.

However, after she spoke, she realized that Cherry didn’t greet Brenda. When she turned and looked at Cherry with puzzlement, she instead saw Cherry exclaim, “Aunt Brenda?”

She had seen Brenda downstairs in the morning, but by the time Brenda looked up, Pete had already rushed over and stopped her.

That was how she knew that Brenda was her aunt!

“Aunt Brenda?”

Nora, who was a little taken aback, looked at Brenda. A moment later, Lucy, the housekeeper, also walked over and said in surprise, “Ms. Hunt, are you here for Mr. Hunt again? He has something to do at the office in the afternoon, so he isn’t here right now.”

Nora understood now. No wonder Brenda’s eyes had looked a little familiar. As it turned out, it was because they resembled Justin’s!

Moreover, her last name was Hunt… She must be the cousin that Justin got along with relatively well, right?

While she was thinking about it, Brenda’s brows drew together. She pointed to Cherry and said to Nora, “Don’t move!”

She took out her cell phone and took a photo of Cherry. While taking the photo, she even turned on the camera’s beauty mode and said to Cherry, “Say cheese.” Cherry smiled and even made a victory sign.

After Brenda looked for a good angle and took a beautiful photo, she finally stood up straight and asked Nora, “Does Justin know that you’re dressing the kid like this?”

Nora: “?”

She blinked. “Probably?”

‘Probably’?

Brenda pretended to be angry. “Are you actually making the kid wear a dress while Justin is out? You’re too much! I’m going to send the photo to Justin!”

She opened Messenger and sent the photo to Justin with the message: “Justin, look at your child! It’s your little girlfriend’s handiwork-“

Nora said, “… He knows.”

He was the one who had bought all the dresses.

Brenda, however, was looking at the photo happily. At the same time, she was also secretly whining inwardly, ‘Tsk, Pete is such an unparalleled beauty. Why does he have to be a boy instead? I’ve always wanted to dress him up like a girl and take photos of him, but Justin never agreed to it… Look at how good Pete looks in a dress!