Chapter 510 - I Haven't Had Enough of Kissing You Yet

Ian’s blood pressure instantly soared. How could he possibly tolerate that?

He rolled up his sleeves and almost jumped straight down to stop the two of them. However, he suddenly heard movement from the first floor-it seemed that someone had returned and was driving to the parking.

The sound finally separated Justin and Nora and also caused Ian to stop moving.

Nora’s heart was pounding wildly. She felt that her heart rate must be at least 130 at the moment!

As expected, falling in love sure was hard work. It was pretty much an anaerobic exercise at this point!

She touched her chest and felt the pounding heartbeat. Then, her eyes deliberately roamed about as she avoided making eye contact with Justin.

There was a scorching look in the man’s eyes.

Sensing Nora’s reluctance, he did not go any further. Instead, he reached out and touched his lips. Then, he chuckled again and said, “I want more…”

When Nora was about to speak, the man sighed and said, “What a shame, though.”

Seeing that he wasn’t planning to go any further, Nora breathed a sigh of relief. Nevertheless, she asked, “What is?”

Justin looked at her. “It’s a shame that we’re at the Smiths’ right now. Also, your father seems a little hostile towards me, so I have to take it a little easy here. If he sees us, it will become even more difficult for me to take you as my wife.”

As Nora listened to his aggrieved voice, she retorted, “What else were you intending to do if we weren’t at the Smiths’?!”

Although she spoke stiffly and a little coquettishly, one could still hear the shyness in her voice.

Justin smiled and took a step closer. “Kiss you some more.”

Nora: “…”

The man continued. “I haven’t had enough of kissing you yet.”

“If we’re in a room where there’s no one to disturb us, and I won’t have to worry about your father seeing us, I think I can kiss you for a whole day.”

IL11

Nora’s cheeks turned even redder and she glared at him. “You’re shameless!”

Justin sighed. “I used to think that I was a serious man. Brenda even used to call me a stick-in-the-mud all the time-after all, I couldn’t bring myself to listen to her sweet-talking all day long. But now, I suddenly understand.”

“Understand what?”

Justin let out a low chuckle. “With you, I can’t help but want to act shamelessly all the time.”

Nora was close to becoming unable to listen to him any further. Right at this moment, Louis, who was humming a little tune, walked over. In order to go from the parking lot to the house, he would have to walk past them.

Nora pushed Justin and said, “Hurry up and leave!”

Justin stared at her reluctantly. “Then… I’ll come again tomorrow?”

Nora ignored him. She turned and entered the house instead.

Justin hurriedly hid behind a big tree. He waited until Louis had walked by before he stepped back out. As he touched his lips, he let out a sigh that sounded as if he hadn’t had enough yet.

Ian’s fists were already iron-hard!!

He took a deep breath. Suddenly, he turned and summoned the butler.